What has ICF become? How have I missed this transition?

Mr. Wicket

Enter Chit Chat forum, open one thread. The winner of ICF's Favoured Troll Poll writes in the OP: "In this thread we post pictures of beautiful homes. As is the case in all my threads, no trolling of any sort. trolls will be b&..." Open another thread from fineleg looking forward to some controversies brewing and a whole lot of angry posters screaming back and forth at each other. Instead all I get is a bloody philosophical discussion with calm and reasoned discourse with only flamy and p_k bringing anything entertaining. No moar trolls? :((

I understand Mr. Wicket. Please everyone do everything they can to bring back the following ICF users: Amits = Gone ( no questions asked ) dada_rocks = left himself CC1981 = perm banned ( multiple homicide ) Bossbhai = left himself Sandtest = left himself feel free to add your own to the list.
answered

Enter Chit Chat forum, open one thread. The winner of ICF's Favoured Troll Poll writes in the OP: "In this thread we post pictures of beautiful homes. As is the case in all my threads, no trolling of any sort. trolls will be b&..." Open another thread from fineleg looking forward to some controversies brewing and a whole lot of angry posters screaming back and forth at each other. Instead all I get is a bloody philosophical discussion with calm and reasoned discourse with only flamy and p_k bringing anything entertaining. No moar trolls? :((
I think you are underestimating the challenges a troll faces. Non-stop trolling is no joke. The expectations of all the members (as expressed in your post) to keep performing post after post is not something an ordinary troll can meet. Either Sachin knows that or our great trolls know that. This is just a bad patch, the trolls will hit form again.