Thackeray Warns Sachin

THX_1138

This is the end of BT .. he is a big ******* and buddha has nailed his own coffin with this statement Now I feel even sadder for Mumbai.. it seems Mumbai will become one of weakest states in India with one of the weakest oppositions.. I want a good political party (maybe based on youth) to return to power in a few years... Mumbai is hijacked by the Congress, SS and MNS for too long with their pathetic leaders and there is a need for fresh party which is concerned about the people rather than corruption and division If Sachin enters politics after retirement with his own political party then he and his party would have won the elections almost easily at least in Maharastra as there is no greater icon. And everybody knows how good a person he is and how great is his desire to serve the country and its people. He would done great work for Maharastra and India but sadly he would never join politics IMO.

This is the end of BT .. he is a big ******* and buddha has nailed his own coffin with this statement Now I feel even sadder for Mumbai.. it seems Mumbai will become one of weakest states in India with one of the weakest oppositions.. I want a good political party (maybe based on youth) to return to power in a few years... Mumbai is hijacked by the Congress, SS and MNS for too long with their pathetic leaders and there is a need for fresh party which is concerned about the people rather than corruption and division If Sachin enters politics after retirement with his own political party then he and his party would have won the elections almost easily at least in Maharastra as there is no greater icon. And everybody knows how good a person he is and how great is his desire to serve the country and its people. He would done great work for Maharastra and India but sadly he would never join politics IMO.
Sachin will win anywhere in India.
Sachin will win anywhere in India.
that is why I said "atleast" .. I am saying the party winning power in Maharastra easily as a new honest and non-corrupt political party if created by Sachin can win easily in Maharastra maybe in the first election itself but the party might take time to win in other states of India.. Sachin can win anywhere in India without a tinge of doubt but his party can win and come to power in Maharastra for sure.

Lets not hallucinate, he will never enter politics The guy has spent good part of his life away from family, he has done more than enough for India. He would love to spend time with his wife and kids and in all probability end up in his restaurant business I doubt he will ever do any commentary and frankly he is not meant for that He is a a very private person and would remain that way

Lets not hallucinate, he will never enter politics The guy has spent good part of his life away from family, he has done more than enough for India. He would love to spend time with his wife and kids and in all probability end up in his restaurant business I doubt he will ever do any commentary and frankly he is not meant for that He is a a very private person and would remain that way
Yup I know that Sachin will never enter politics. But frankly speaking Indian politics and especially Maharastra politics needs a honest and patriotic person like him. Right now Maharastra and Mumbai looks like heading towards the worst political future in India. Congress/NCP are crap and they have again got the home minister back who was removed after Mumbai attack. They now dont care about the people as they know they dont face any strong opposition at all. SS and MNS are also crap and now BT seems to have nailed his own coffin and his party's with this statement and this will make corrupt Congress/NCP in Maharastra even stronger. In Maharastra politics is heading for a even uglier phase and corruption and pathetic administration of the state will continue unless a good party with patriotic and non-corrupt ideologies emerge. And Sachin is the epitome of both patriotism and serving the people and a honest and completely non-corrupt individual. But he is perhaps the most reknowned and proudest son ever in the history of Maharastra and hence he/his party would have got to power easily and would have provided great governance. I know he wont join politics as he is a private person but the country and his state needs honest and good persons like him and needs a good political party in the near future.
Funny thing is Sachin never really said anything controversial ... plus it wasnt a political statement .. I think BT just grabbed the opportunity to show MNS that SS is better at this shyt.
Of late SS and MNS have become leeches. They target popular personalities and gain publicity out of it. In fact it is fast becoming a trend in Indian politics. It started with Ramadoss attacking SRK for smoking. MNS has been doing a better job of this crap than SS recently. So I think BT thought it better to hold on to Sachin's statement before MNS did. But this one will backfire on big time on the old man.
lol how is what are you saying different from what bal thackeray saying you are basically saying the same thing as him
i said his over support of marathiism is aetting a bad precedent for the rest of nation .. we as indians are warning this thackeray , if indians retaliate on him , hes gonna be a no more .. hope u understood this time ..
Of late SS and MNS have become leeches. They target popular personalities and gain publicity out of it. In fact it is fast becoming a trend in Indian politics. It started with Ramadoss attacking SRK for smoking. MNS has been doing a better job of this crap than SS recently. So I think BT thought it better to hold on to Sachin's statement before MNS did. But this one will backfire on big time on the old man.
especially since this is what SRT said
"Mumbai belongs to India. That is how I look at it. And I am a Maharashtrian and I am extremely proud of that but I am an Indian first," said Tendulkar
He is not talking about migrants etc .. he just said we are all Indians