Who wants $5 - no, make that $10 million? (the Collapse Quiz)

Mr. Wicket

i won some 10 mils in 2 quizzes on pakistan collapses...
I dont think its fair, 10M for 2 quizzzes, I mean WTF! Ridiculous! I worked my **** off to get 20M for my IPL money (2 months) here you get paid 10M for a couple of mins on some silly quizes. Mods should reconsider this. If you are guilty about not working hard enough to "earn" the 10M, do the right thing and return them to the EMC, that ought to teach em a lesson.
I dont think its fair, 10M for 2 quizzzes, I mean WTF! Ridiculous! I worked my **** off to get 20M for my IPL money (2 months) here you get paid 10M for a couple of mins on some silly quizes. Mods should reconsider this. If you are guilty about not working hard enough to earn the 10M, do the right thing and return them to the EMC, that ought to teach em a lesson.
:--D
I dont think its fair, 10M for 2 quizzzes, I mean WTF! Ridiculous! I worked my **** off to get 20M for my IPL money (2 months) here you get paid 10M for a couple of mins on some silly quizes. Mods should reconsider this. If you are guilty about not working hard enough to "earn" the 10M, do the right thing and return them to the EMC, that ought to teach em a lesson.
Well played saar :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I dont think its fair' date= 10M for 2 quizzzes, I mean WTF! Ridiculous! I worked my **** off to get 20M for my IPL money (2 months) here you get paid 10M for a couple of mins on some silly quizes. Mods should reconsider this. If you are guilty about not working hard enough to "earn" the 10M, do the right thing and return them to the EMC, that ought to teach em a lesson.
I agree, great quiz, just too much prize money. :hitler: After all, it Pakistan. All you have to do is select the worst possible collapse of all given options and you'll be right. :dontknow:
Dinakkar is like one of those clean, good students who entered a college hoping to play it fair but then he met the bad boys who played dirty bets and earned a quick buck. So instead of standing up to them, now he is part of the mafia
Dinakkar is like one of those clean' date=' good students who entered a college hoping to play it fair but then he met the bad boys who played dirty bets and earned a quick buck. So instead of standing up to them, now he is part of the mafia[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: