I have a terrible feeling the South Africa test series will be scrapped

Its about time senior members of the team as well as youngsters voice their opinion and say they'd rather play test matches than the stupid IPL.
I disassociate myself with IPL :finger:
Not supporting IPL3.
:two_thumbs_up: To hell with the IPL, Test cricket is where it is at.
Ex-cricketers are sitting quietly while the only series set for the number 1 side in test cricket is Bangladesh :((
Money talks. Doubt even Tendulkar would say something here. Dravid has been pissed on by the BCCI so he doesn't have the right to say jack because he doesn't have the credibility he once had before. Even Pakistanis would rather play IPL than to listen to PCB, because it makes them millionaires. I never thought 20-20/IPL would affect cricket this way but its begun already. I would understand a delay, but not a freakin' cancellation. IPL3 will still generate BCCI enough money, they won't give a **** about us test cricket fans, because face it we're the minority, and you'll be seeing full stadiums in all IPL3 matches. Even most of the people here saying IPL is crap now will be following it because we always get over whatever crap BCCI does. Only people who can do something now are those news editors and TOI/HT blog writers, they should slam down BCCI for this.
Money talks. Doubt even Tendulkar would say something here. Dravid has been pissed on by the BCCI so he doesn't have the right to say jack because he doesn't have the credibility he once had before. Even Pakistanis would rather play IPL than to listen to PCB, because it makes them millionaires. I never thought 20-20/IPL would affect cricket this way but its begun already. I would understand a delay, but not a freakin' cancellation. IPL3 will still generate BCCI enough money, they won't give a **** about us test cricket fans, because face it we're the minority, and you'll be seeing full stadiums in all IPL3 matches. Even most of the people here saying IPL is crap now will be following it because we always get over whatever crap BCCI does. Only people who can do something now are those news editors and TOI/HT blog writers, they should slam down BCCI for this.
http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=194591 :king:
But but but IPL will benefit Indian cricket by bringing domestic players close to international players and cheer leaders' date=' no? thats what all you guys said when IPL started...why the change in heart now??? :dontknow:[/quote'] Because we've come to realise T20 is a lottery of a slogathon where even minnows can beat higher ranked sides

According to the FTP on ICCs website http://static.icc-cricket.yahoo.net/ugc/documents/DOC_80C5D865BBCABD83AA3248B1E70EBF9A_1257060419593_125.pdf We play quite 3 Tests against Aus in Oct 2010, then Dec of that year3 tests against RSA and then 4 tests against WI in April 2011 and then 4 more tests against England in Eng and 3 at home against them. So all in all it appears its just 2010 thats dry. Heres hoping that vile greedy Modi doesnt mess up anything. But hey there is a high chance the whole BCCI will be voted out and a new set of people might take over who are more sympathetic to Tests or maybe Modi might be found guilty of that crime he allegedly committed.

its rescheduled from what i read , so lets not jump to conclusions here . the cancellation of pak series dint help either , which is not entirely BCCI's fault ..we have played quite a lot of test cricket in the past few years , pertty much covered all home/away series ..so the gap was expected . when is our next away series as per FTP ?