Save Il Principino aka chota don aka Sanjay S

Malcolm Merlyn

^ In recognition of DomainK's better art work compared to Nikred's sadak chhaap poster, EMC has forced Nikred to pay back the $50 million to DomainK and hereby instructs him to come up with something better for our entertainment if he wants to keep the remaining money in his account. :emc:
:clap:

^ In recognition of DomainK's better art work compared to Nikred's sadak chhaap poster, EMC has forced Nikred to pay back the $50 million to DomainK and hereby instructs him to come up with something better for our entertainment if he wants to keep the remaining money in his account. :emc:
A deadline is in order say before the toss of Test 2. :giggle:

6 million coming Sanjay's way as soon as I found out how to transfer money from one ICF account to another I have no use for it - I don't bet, play games or like. Hence, you might as well have it.
You transfer that money to him and you shall find yourself choreographing amits in Kumb Ka mela :emc:

Feck, I knew something like this was bound to happen. :(( BTW is that your original work Dominik??? :omg:

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Sachinism, as the chosen subject for a random opinion poll: you think it's time EMC puts in a tax for people not reading threads? :emc:

Nah. In order to avoide being taxed. I chose to read thread. And found out that you need to come up with masterpiece superior to that of dominaik in order to earn back said 50 Mill. My sincerest apologies Plus you havent watched Star Wars. That in my book makes you truly unworthy.

Nah. In order to avoide being taxed. I chose to read thread. And found out that you need to come up with masterpiece superior to that of dominaik in order to earn back said 50 Mill. My sincerest apologies Plus you havent watched Star Wars. That in my book makes you truly unworthy.
hmmm......what if I watch the first star wars movie, will I get the money? :icflove: