Gambhir best Indian opener after Gavaskar: Sehwag

I hope he specifically meant tests because Sachin is surely the best opener overall in ODIs for sure. BTW Veeru goes on to say too much sometimes. He told Nannes was the fastest in the world in this year's IPL I suppose and that too after facing Lee etc. :rofl:
at 95 mph he is perhaps the fastest.lee akhtar and tait dont play much anyways
I hope he specifically meant tests because Sachin is surely the best opener overall in ODIs for sure. BTW Veeru goes on to say too much sometimes. He told Nannes was the fastest in the world in this year's IPL I suppose and that too after facing Lee etc. :rofl:
Gavaskar was never considered as an decent batsman in ODI's let aside being the best opener for India. So, veeru was actually talking about tests and I think he just shed the tag off himself and passed it on to GG (a bit hastily though). And when veeru praises someone it comes from the bottom of his heart and straight face, no retakes/dramebaazi :hail:
Centuries of Gambhir in Last 4 tests: 137 v Nzealand at Napier 167 v Nzealand at Wellington 114 v Sri Lanka at Ahmedabad 167 v Sri Lanka at Kanpur Guys what do you say? 167 seems to be Gambhir's favourite number isn't it? ;)
:WTF:... you clicked on the link I posted and then...Copy >> Paste :finger: and the source is improper son...:lol:...:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: