Hbo documentary : terror in mumbai

suma25

Tomorrow will be a yr since 26/11 happened Did anybody here watch hbo's documentary on 26/11. Hoping they would air it in india but seems like they are not going to....looks good Here is the trailer. Z5NgA0Qwx94 btw ndtv had a nice touching tribute to all the martyrs of 26/11 running on their channel last time. QvDpJCJFqrU beautiful song that...

More than getting angry at hearing the ‘controller’ impassively giving out the final ‘execution’ orders, it made me confused and bewildered, as to how a normal person, like you and me, can think and act like that. I suppose only faith/religion is capable of turning normal humans into heartless killing machines without any empathy for the value of life. We’re really in the middle of a massive clash of cultures here, where one way of life wants to trump another way of life and the ending is going to be quite messy.

can't believe the way those *******s murdered the jewish victims... apparently their bodies were mutilated and were beyond recognition...this included pregnant wife of the rabbi.... this comes from deep seeded hatred against particular religion...

Discovery Channel and National Geographic channel showed one hour documentary each of the survivors etc. and those were both touching. There was no masala and politics like news channels but proper sequence, tales of survivors etc. and both the documentaries were extremely touching. I liked especially the Discovery channel one which was named "Surviving Mumbai" and its was extremely touching. It also mentioned how the hotel staffs at the two hotels risked their own lives to save the customers. Hats off to the jawans, NSG commandos, the hotel staff and everybody else who helped save the lives of many people.

Thanks Ludh :hatsoff: