I love to Spam

nikred

H4te suck it beetchhhhhhh. :finger::finger::finger: Mashallah awesome pwnage.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Stop trolling.:orderorder:

A polite request: Can you PLEASE not spam this thread with smileys and frivolous off topic nonsense. This thread was opened to get to know Sooda. Either keep the thread on track, ask him questions or phuck off and take your attention seeking behavior elsewhere. :finger:
:laugh:

A polite request: Can you PLEASE not spam this thread with smileys and frivolous off topic nonsense. This thread was opened to get to know Sooda. Either keep the thread on track, ask him questions or phuck off and take your attention seeking behavior elsewhere. :finger:
blackguyeyepop.gif

Why make my post as the OP. It looks like I am saying "I love to spam". That is misleading and gives a wrong impression about me. :mad:
nikred: 273 posts in never ending thread 36 posts in tharki thread 20 posts (out of 128) in the principino/chota don spammer thread. 20 posts out of 160 in the next ICF mod poll No, it's not the wrong impression. :headshake:

nikred: 273 posts in never ending thread 36 posts in tharki thread 20 posts (out of 128) in the principino/chota don spammer thread. 20 posts out of 160 in the next ICF mod poll No, it's not the wrong impression. :headshake:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: