No Comment

Gambit

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

What is your fascination with Tendulkar, Celeste? Is it acute tall poppy syndrome? A serious case of jealousy and envy stemming from the fact that Tendulkar on any random day of his life has achieved more than you will in the entirety of your existence? Or just emotional wounds stemming from various performances of his against Pakistan?

What is your fascination with Tendulkar, Celeste? Is it acute tall poppy syndrome? A serious case of jealousy and envy stemming from the fact that Tendulkar on any random day of his life has achieved more than you will in the entirety of your existence? Or just emotional wounds stemming from various performances of his against Pakistan?
Nothing against Sachin....I am surprised that this Aussie still doesnt know why Indian fans are obsessed with Ponting. BTW, not everybody in the world thinks that earning millions of dollars is only achievement in ones life.
Nothing against Sachin....I am surprised that this Aussie still doesnt know why Indian fans are obsessed with Ponting. BTW' date=' not everybody in the world thinks that earning millions of dollars is only achievement in ones life.[/quote'] And you are one of the 144 million idiots who do think Tendulkar's achievements are only to do with money.
Nothing against Sachin....I am surprised that this Aussie still doesnt know why Indian fans are obsessed with Ponting. BTW' date='[b'] not everybody in the world thinks that earning millions of dollars is only achievement in ones life.
This comment has a "kick me" written all over it. :cantstop: edit: Looks like Graphic already gave a kick.:P
Nothing against Sachin....I am surprised that this Aussie still doesnt know why Indian fans are obsessed with Ponting. BTW' date=' [b']not everybody in the world thinks that earning millions of dollars is only achievement in ones life.
either you must be out of your mind to make a comment like that or your country and culture must have taught you that growing the longest beard is the biggest achievement in life...
OK let me help you out. Ponting = Tendulkar or probably > than Tendulkar. Now the course of this thread will switch from laughs to anger. :--D b/w I wana have my laugh too....that pic is hek funny. :haha:
No, only the subject of the laughs changed. So far we laughed at the image. Now we laugh at you.
Go easy kid, the same could be said about you as well probably.