Indians better than most in reverse swing now

We did see what they could do together in that CB series..even though it was ODIs. But the most important factor is their fitness..because our bowlers tend to get injured quite frequently. Anyway I really hope Ishant gets his pace back..
Man thats the dream' date=' to see our whole bowling attack firing at the same time. For quite a while we've seen the whole batting line up in top form. When was the last time the bowling attack was like that. Maybe England 07. But I wouldn't say they were all at top form[/quote'] CB series - Sree wasn't really on top form back then. Ishant was brilliant in that series though. England 07 - RP and Zak were AWESOME in that series, but Sree was a little off. But yeah, it would be really brilliant to see them all firing together. Druggie, Junior Sami, Dick Warty, bring it on!
his last 5 or 4 wicket haul???? itz nt about doing it.but doing it effectively' date='if Pakis would have doen it effectively they would have won some tests[/quote'] He took six in Lahore before their terrorists tried to kill the Lankan players. Pak don't win Tests because their team is rubbish
He took six in Lahore before their terrorists tried to kill the Lankan players. Pak don't win Tests because their team is rubbish
his test performance is avg..the last really good reverse swinger from pak was akhtar.......dont know how good aamer is.....Gul is good for T 20s at best ODIs....not tests..... our bowlers have been doing it for more then a year now comsistently
his test performance is avg..the last really good reverse swinger from pak was akhtar.......dont know how good aamer is.....Gul is good for T 20s at best ODIs....not tests..... our bowlers have been doing it for more then a year now comsistently
Yeah true, Gul is better at the short stuff (like the rest of his pathetic team). In real cricket our bowlers as a group have won lots of games since Aus tour of 2008

Zaheer and co are getting reverse swing more often. But I don't know if they are getting MORE wickets with reverse swing. That's the key. Last year, twice, Zaheer demolished the tail when the ball started reversing, literally taking 2/3 wickets in just a few deliveries with reverse. But it hasn't happened consistently enough.

Zaheer and co are getting reverse swing more often. But I don't know if they are getting MORE wickets with reverse swing. That's the key. Last year, twice, Zaheer demolished the tail when the ball started reversing, literally taking 2/3 wickets in just a few deliveries with reverse. But it hasn't happened consistently enough.
I wonder if it has something to do with ZAK. May be he is keeping an eye on the condition of the ball.