Congratulations on becoming the No.1 Test Team for the first time

ViruRulez

What you want us to keep the #1 ranking for a few weeks? My point is valid...think a little before you post.
I have answered ur question!! Hopefully u wont ask India team to beat Aus now!! We have beaten them in their backyard in ODIS and have beaten them in Test series in India dat 2-0!!
I have answered ur question!! Hopefully u wont ask India team to beat Aus now!! We have beaten them in their backyard in ODIS and have beaten them in Test series in India dat 2-0!!
You probably misunderstood my point. I was talking about the future series.
Yes..but..we don need to proove ourselves..by winning agsinst australia agn!! We have done it!! We only need to beat SAF!!:dance:
It is a matter of maintaining supremacy. You reach the #1 position and you want to be up there as long as possible. Australia has done it in the past and now it's our turn to be competitive and try to do that. Aus beat us recently 4-2 in our backyard and I want us to beat them. I don't think there is anything wrong in what I am saying here.
It is a matter of maintaining supremacy. You reach the #1 position and you want to be up there as long as possible. Australia has done it in the past and now it's our turn to be competitive and try to do that. Aus beat us recently 4-2 in our backyard and I want us to beat them. I don't think there is anything wrong in what I am saying here.
I think they are saying - "enjoy the moment" :dontknow:
I think they are saying - "enjoy the moment" :dontknow:
Ofcourse. Where did I say not to enjoy. My point was that reaching #1 will not mean much if it is only for a short time. Either my point was being misunderstood or I am just infected.. :winky:

All thanks to Dhoni, he made the impossible possible. Contributed with the gloves brilliantly, lead from the front, made sure the senior players don't get too cocky and promoted team membership. The best captain India has ever produced and if he stays for another 10 years we are sure to win 2 odi world cups. :winky:

Reaching No. 1 rank doesn't mean much. We need to beat SA and Aus next year and then we can claim to have achieved something great.
SA is another chewtiya team and nothing else. They have lost 2 matches to a 3rd grade ODI side like England in their own country SA and they are already out of contention of winning the series. They have already made me lose 61 million on ICF betting. Dont give me examples of SA. They are just another ***ing chewtiya inconsistent team and nothing else. I am really pissed off after losing almost all my ICF money because of SA pathetic performance against a 3rd class ODI side on their home ground. :mad:
SA is another chewtiya team and nothing else. They have lost 2 matches to a 3rd grade ODI side like England in their own country SA and they are already out of contention of winning the series. They have already made me lose 61 million on ICF betting. Dont give me examples of SA. They are just another ***ing chewtiya inconsistent team and nothing else. I am really pissed off after losing almost all my ICF money because of SA pathetic performance against a 3rd class ODI side on their home ground. :mad:
What is this fascination with $ICF. Does it mean anything? :giggle:
bahahahhahahahahah! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i love it! :yay:
Not as bad as you, but I had 20m on them to win the series :((