The Tiger Woods saga

Brainfade

The shrouded-in-mystery details of the accident make this case interesting on many levels. I may be judging Tiger too harshly and too soon, but it adds more credence to my contention that SRT is the closest to being the perfect sports icon - his combination of poise, performance, humility, and character are unmatched. From this holistic perspective, Federer is the only one who matches SRT.

Apparently Mr Woods may have had an affair:giggle:
who the phuck cheats on a super model :hehe: brb, breaking the back window with a golf club to rescue Woods after a minor accident :headshake: She was upset with the affair. They fought. She wasn't trying to rescue, just trying to damage the car :cantstop:

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore. This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again. This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible. The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false. This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.
Tigers Statement http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200911297726222/news/

His request is perfectly reasonable, and should be respected. Makes it even more amazing that - in this age of tabloid media glare - SRT has managed to stay away from even a shred of controversy in 20 years of being in the spotlight. He has never been brusque with the media, is always polite, humble and grounded, and takes all the attention (positive and negative) in stride with a smile. Other athletes and superstars need to learn from this guy. Plus, he has performed at the highest level for the better part of two decades. PS: I started this thread to praise SRT, not to bury Tiger.

Woman # 1: Jaime Grubbs -- tried to sell herself to Playboy but got rejected for having small breasts JAIMEE-GRU.jpg Woman # 2: Rachel Uchitel -- Former 9/11 widow whose husband died when 2nd tower was hit, currently manages a night club in NYC...socialite rachel%20911.jpgrachel3.jpg Woman #3: Kalika Moquin -- market manager of a night club in Vegas 31kalika_p3.jpgV/S ELIN NORDEGREN : Tiger's wife/ former Swimsuit model elin-woods.jpgelin-nordegren-image.jpgelin-nordegren-photograph.jpg