Murali Vijay a threat to Yuvraj in test team?

He can replace Laxman
What the hell?? Come to think of it, Laxman is perhaps so consistent. He doesn't play any odi cricket also and doesn't play any international cricket for 4-5 months and yet scores few 50s or a hundred or two in every series he gets to play after this long time. Lets not even think about replacing this Great from India.
What the hell?? Come to think of it, Laxman is perhaps so consistent. He doesn't play any odi cricket also and doesn't play any international cricket for 4-5 months and yet scores few 50s or a hundred or two in every series he gets to play after this long time. Lets not even think about replacing this Great from India.
Some one post a link of that :secret: thread! It would help Cricketics understand my crazy ways of understanding cricket :giggle:

I watched murali viajy bat agaisnt australia and now agaisnt srilanka... He ooks a composed batsman to me, plus he has first class rcords on his side... But the problem is yuvi bats at 6, and vijay's style of play doesn't suit number 6 position... and india can't change the rest of the midle order... I dont think murali vijay will take yuvi's spot in the test side... at least not for the nest2, 3 test series....