Mike Young to help India's fielding

vvvslaxman

How do you look at Indian fielding -- good, bad or ugly? I always thought that India are a very good fielding side. All of them are good fielders. I have no reason to believe they can't be an exceptional fielding unit. They are surely not the best fielding side in the world. What could be the concern areas? There are no concern areas. I'm not concerned by any aspect of India's fielding. At the end of the day, it is all about talent. And there is plenty of talent in them. My job is to work with them and give recommendations on ways to improve. I'm here to give the Indian players a different perspective on things.
:cantstop:
Yeah, that was a seriously fun partnership. (Though my best memories of that test are Warne's 500, Warne's 501st, 502nd, etc... not to mention Clark knocking Pietersen over in the second dig right away.) One of my photos from that game - Pietersen getting smashed by Symonds:
Ah that's sick you got to go! I really regret not going because I don't think there will ever be a series so enjoyable. Several weeks of non stop Pom bashing by some of the best cricketers this country has ever produced. Does it get any better?? But because I live in Canberra going to any decent concerts or sporting events is really hard.. I'm assuming you're an Indian living in Australia then?
Ah that's sick you got to go! I really regret not going because I don't think there will ever be a series so enjoyable. Several weeks of non stop Pom bashing by some of the best cricketers this country has ever produced. Does it get any better?? But because I live in Canberra going to any decent concerts or sporting events is really hard.. I'm assuming you're an Indian living in Australia then?
i am also sure you loved the Ozzie bashing by some of the best cricketers our country has produced ..

Yeah that's one thing I respect about India. They always gave Australia a really good fight and were probably the only team who consistently matched and often outplayed us. This is obviously why they have produced so many good matches. I'm still happy to say we never lost at home to you though. I rate our 2004 victory as one of my favourite series.