Absence of review system hurt us - Sangakkara

Jersey #10

Whine Sanga baby.. we also got a few decisions against us in the match .. even if they had got 1000 review systems in place yet there was no chance they could have won any of the matches.. anyways let him whine :giggle:
its not about few decision going against one or other team . Its about having 3 Test series on at the same time when 2 of those series are being played under different rules to the 3rd. Sanga has every reason to whine , but its directed towards ICC , it shouldn't take anything away from the way Indians played in this series.
I wonder how many minutes of this series you watched live on TV. In all 3 tests, I can count at least 10 plumb LBWs against the lankan batsmen which were given not out. Sangakkara is right. Absence of a review system robbed us of a chance to whitewash the lankans 3-0 and gain more rating points.
i can bet i watched more minutes thant you of this series live on tv.... not easy when gavaskar is commentating but yet i watched it... that was a boring series, no contest between bat and ball still watched it...
i can bet i watched more minutes thant you of this series live on tv.... not easy when gavaskar is commentating but yet i watched it... that was a boring series, no contest between bat and ball still watched it...
Oh really,then u could have watched that high class match between two great teams Pak and NZ.U would have thoroughly enjoyed.:giggle: The last time there was review system in Lanka and it did favour Sl more.

Murali says SL laid low by umpiring howlers Sri Lankan off-spinner Muttiah Muralitharan alleged his team was at the receiving end of many an umpiring howler during the Test series against India and asked the ICC to make Decision Review System (DRS) mandatory for all games. Muralitharan pointed to the Tillakaratne Dilshan's dubious dismissal in both the innings of the third and final Test and said several umpiring decisions went against them in the series which they lost 0-2. http://cricketnext.in.com/news/murali-says-sl-laid-low-by-umpiring-howlers/45590-33.html

Review should have been there.But for the moment i am enjoying the whiners.When we complained,every one was ridiculing as whiners and umpiring mistakes are part of it.Now i love to sit back and see the rest of the world whining.
I agree..There's no point whining now when Sanga knew at the begining of test series that review system isn't available.But he has a point when out of 3 macthes which is going on at present , 2 are played in a rule different from third.
Murali says SL laid low by umpiring howlers Sri Lankan off-spinner Muttiah Muralitharan alleged his team was at the receiving end of many an umpiring howler during the Test series against India and asked the ICC to make Decision Review System (DRS) mandatory for all games. Muralitharan pointed to the Tillakaratne Dilshan's dubious dismissal in both the innings of the third and final Test and said several umpiring decisions went against them in the series which they lost 0-2. http://cricketnext.in.com/news/murali-says-sl-laid-low-by-umpiring-howlers/45590-33.html
Murali : 9 wickets @ 66! :laugh: The review system might have brought down the average to 65!:hysterical:
I agree..There's no point whining now when Sanga knew at the begining of test series that review system isn't available.But he has a point when out of 3 macthes which is going on at present ' date=' 2 are played in a rule different from third.[/quote'] When this series started, the issue of review system was rejected even for the Aus-WI series and NZ-Pak series on the question of who will pay for the cameras being used for review system.Broadcasters and host boards didnt want to pay for those cameras and asked ICC to foot the bill. It was only later that the issues were sorted out and system was used. By then this series had already started and there was no way playing conditions could be changed mid-way in a series.
What excuses will Sangakkara come up with in post match presentation after Veer's massacre? :hmmm: :lol: [Dumbest accent]Well, It was a good toss to lose for Dhoni. I think the pitch was cracked up on the first day and was turning and staying low as well. The cracks were magically gone on the second day after Mathew's wicket. I think Indian bowlers bowled well after Mathews wicket to pick up our star studded tail. Our bowlers did a good job though the pitch wasn't offering much. Credit goes to Sehwag for taking advantage of such a nice batting track. I think we will take some rest and come back hard for the T20 and ODIs. [/Dumbest accent]
:hatsoff:
Yet all the other spinners bowled better than him :haha: even Sehwag :giggle:
that is not thequestion here, no one can laugh at murliwhat ever he does, he is too great... the same happened to your fab-4 insri anka.... i don't thinkyou said "poor sachin chould retire hahaha", or did you???