Welcome back the ICF Legends

Malcolm Merlyn

The innings of Sehwag and the Indian win which propelled them to no.1 in the rankings have brought back three legendary ICFers back to ICF.Lets welcome the and hope that this time they post regularly Dhondy:The articulate Doctor whose specilisation away from the field of medicine include dissecting(rather ripping) the Padosis with the finnesse of a surgeon. Bossbhai:The stats genius,his knowledge of numbers makes the Cricinfo statsgurru look novice. Bumper:The man is a legend his writing skills make most professional journalists and writers look amateur. Welcome Back Guys.......this time dont leave:icflove:

You're quite mad of course, Sunny, but in a nice sort of way. :--D I visit the site daily, so how do I deserve a "welcome back?" Bossbhai was missed by hundreds of posters though. Having spent years reading the guys posts, I can tell you he has a bit of magic about him. Usko thoda special samosa wamosa marna.

You're quite mad of course, Sunny, but in a nice sort of way. :--D I visit the site daily, so how do I deserve a "welcome back?" Bossbhai was missed by hundreds of posters though. Having spent years reading the guys posts, I can tell you he has a bit of magic about him. Usko thoda special samosa wamosa marna.
You dont post daily do you?so the welcome BossBhai ko to samosa jalebi rasmalai sab marunga so that i can enjoy my last remaining month of freedom with a full fledged ICF crowd. When i 1st visited this site in 2008 as a guest i was really a fan of how some of you posted and analysed things.It took me almost a year and half to convince myself that i belong among you elite cricketing fans and join here. Alas some of you decide to retire,hope you guys are back for good.......

Visit maybe, dont post nearly enough though D. I can understand why - its crazily addictive. A lot of good new posters around, but none of them have the knowledge or writing skill of you Boss, Bumper or Lurker. Thankfully Salil and Shwetabh are sill reasonably regular. In a way ithough it makes us (or me anyway) appreciate how good you are, when posts do come its so much better than than 95% of the stuff that covers these forums

The absence was made entirely possible by India's dearth of Test engagements. Ten months for the next one- thank heavens for that. Six hours since I woke up- haven't read a single journal. Addictive doesn't even begin to describe it, but heck, I've waited 4 decades for this day- might as well enjoy it.

The absence was made entirely possible by India's dearth of Test engagements. Ten months for the next one- thank heavens for that. Six hours since I woke up- haven't read a single journal. Addictive doesn't even begin to describe it' date=' but heck, I've waited 4 decades for this day- might as well enjoy it.[/quote'] India plays BD in JAN and with the pushing from senior players may play the test series with SA....you are not going anywhere i guess........How many journals do you read in a day?

India plays BD in JAN and with the pushing from senior players may play the test series with SA....you are not going anywhere i guess........How many journals do you read in a day?
Sunny, I think I can resist BD. I am facing ruin, if I don't leave right now.:nervous: My ashirwaad for your future career.

The innings of Sehwag and the Indian win which propelled them to no.1 in the rankings have brought back three legendary ICFers back to ICF.Lets welcome the and hope that this time they post regularly Dhondy:The articulate Doctor whose specilisation away from the field of medicine include dissecting(rather ripping) the Padosis with the finnesse of a surgeon. Bossbhai:The stats genius,his knowledge of numbers makes the Cricinfo statsgurru look novice. Bumper:The man is a legend his writing skills make most professional journalists and writers look amateur. Welcome Back Guys.......this time dont leave:icflove:
:hmmmm: