A Statistical Tribute To The Current Pakistan Team

Dhondy

Now that Boss is back, I thought I'd prepare my own little tribute to the world beating Pakistani side. Please add anything you feel is relevant. Having played home and away against SL, I thought I'd start with some SL specific stats. 1. Sehwag made 201 at Galle. A year later, the entire Pakistani side managed 117 at the same ground. 2. Pakistan have not managed to beat SL in their last 4 home series. They have lost two of those series and drawn the other two. Over the same period, India have beaten SL 3-0, 2-0, 2-0. The other series was drawn. Keep adding little gems about our mighty neighbours. It's a golden day for them, having won a Test match after 3 years, and at ICF, we need to celebrate their unprecedented success.

pakistan won three series in sri lanka, india 1, sehwag made 201 in galle, india lost the series, mendis took 26 wickets in this series, yuvraj, plus fab-4 had nightamres and connsulted psychiatric due to endi asif took 17 wickets at 10 a piece in cri lanka, and won the series never an indian took wickets at 10 a piece in the entire history of indian cricket.

Do you have any comments on your 0-9 record against Australia in the last 9 Tests, or the fact that Sachin Tendulkar has more runs alone against Australia than your entire combined erstwhile side, which included the 2Ys & Inzamam? You are also the only major subcontinental side to have been beaten at home by SA in the last series.

ok tell me why mendis gave nithmares to your batsmen, how did he finished the series with 26 wickets??? by the way i think ur thread is useless, and just to show it to you, i posted, both india and pakistan are dominant gaisnt sri lanka, both had good moments, both had bad moments... no need to count everything.... If you want we can open a thread and compare pakistan GREATS with indian GREATS, who have more????????????????

We returned the favour with interest. Mendis' career is over' date=' just as we ended Saqlain, Sami & Shabbir's career and truncated Shoaib's.[/quote'] hahahahaha, mendis career was already over due to pakistan.... Other teamsasked pakistani batsmen how they played mendis.........

India vs Australia in the last decade: Test Series Wins: India- 2, Aus-1 Test Wins: India - 8, Aus - 8 Poyzz vs Australia in the last decade: Test series wins: Pak- 0.00, Aus - 3 Test wins: Pak -0.0000, Aus - 12* * includes the traditional 0-3 result of the upcoming Poyzz tour of Ozland.

We returned the favour with interest. Mendis' career is over' date=' just as we ended Saqlain, Sami & Shabbir's career and truncated Shoaib's.[/quote'] ah... excuse me? is this the best you can manage? in a single strike, Tendulkar on that fateful day in 2003 ended the careers of Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis. Mollification, then Abrogation, and finally, Castration. All in the span of 12 overs.
ok tell me why mendis gave nithmares to your batsmen, how did he finished the series with 26 wickets??? by the way i think ur thread is useless, and just to show it to you, i posted, both india and pakistan are dominant gaisnt sri lanka, both had good moments, both had bad moments... no need to count everything.... If you want we can open a thread and compare pakistan GREATS with indian GREATS, who have more????????????????
Mate making up BS doesn't make your Pak side any better. Yeh he done well against us in that series, but since that test series he has been raped so bad, a Pakistani court would have subjected him to a 100 lashes.
talking about forever ... just from memory Hirwani took 16 wkts in one single match against the great WI team of the 80s ... Harby took 15 in one single match ( 28 in last 2 matches and 32 in the series) against the great Aus team of this decade ..... against the same Aus team the "great" Wasim Akram took 24 wkts in 8 matches ... thats in 4 times as many matches ... :dance:
You might add, it was the Aus series who were on the verge of history

Tell me why do you guys struggle so much against Left handed orthodox baaallers ?

Paul Harris: 5 matches 18 wickets Not only did Mr.Harris help SA trounce Pak in your own backayard, but he shattered Inzi mia's dream of overtaking JM's career tally :((
Mudhusuden Panesar: 4 matches 17 wickets Remember Manchester ? :hello:
Herath: 3 matches 15 wickets (remember Herath was coming back after a long exile). You might have ended Mendis' career but you actually kick started a cricketers' career who had actually given hopes of playing for SL and settled in England :((
You might have ended Mendis' career but you actually kick started a cricketers' career who had actually given hopes of playing for SL and settled in England
Yes and that too playing in a small league...not even a county! Essentially he was flown from England while playing some small time, unknown league players to Lanka and ended up destroying the BEST batsmen the nation of Pakistan has to offer!

Gentleman (Indians only) there are important people from around the world waiting to pay tribute to us. Let us not keep them waiting shall we. The Pakis are unimportant and let us ignore them on this occassion.