The irony of it all

cowboysfan

INdia no.1 in Tests Pakistan no.6 in Tests India no.2 in ODIs Pakistan no.?? in ODIs
India no. ?? T20 Pakistan no. 1-3! Pakistan had their golden period in Odis and Tests way before we did...Look at the records. T20 rankings will soon come out and you will get to see that India is at number 8 along with Bangladesh and Pakistan is in top 3...I will feel disgusting when I see that list (talking about my self only here)
That's according to VVVS Laxman as he claimed that the stadiums were empty. I was not alive in 80s to observe the situation back then...:two_thumbs_up:
We followed Tests through radio, TV. In the 90s i still remember how me and my friends stood all day watching a Test match through a window of our warden. Your theory is less crowd on the stadium means that format is poor. That is a BS theory. I just gave you an example.. a game cannot survive without being popular for this many years.
India no. ?? T20 Pakistan no. 1-3! Pakistan had their golden period in Odis and Tests way before we did...Look at the records. T20 rankings will soon come out and you will get to see that India is at number 8 along with Bangladesh and Pakistan is in top 3...I will feel disgusting when I see that list (talking about my self only here)
Don't care . India can be below Bangladesh no problem. :hysterical: As long as they are good in Tests that is fine.
Yea i think so. Tests are more popular. Test cricket is 120 plus years old. T20 is 3 or 4 years old. Let us see if T20 survives 120 years.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :lol: for real? :lol: Wake up Lax, so much for sense making...joke of the year:lol:
We followed Tests through radio' date=' TV. In the 90s i still remember how me and my friends stood all day watching a Test match through a window of our warden. Your theory is less crowd on the stadium means that format is poor. That is a BS theory. I just gave you an example.. a game cannot survive without being popular for this many years.[/quote']
But' date=' but, but Umar Akmal is better than Tendulkar because he averages more after two tests and scored a century on debut.[/quote'] Hey Outsider, I am talking about craze not quality here...you can't be that ignorant to say otherwise...
:lol: for real? :lol: Wake up Lax, so much for sense making...joke of the year:lol: Tests are in coma right now and no one knows if it will survive another 10 years :lol: T20s have taken over the tests in just 2 years....turns out more people like to watch T20 over the 120 year old Tests..
So you agree Umar Akmal is better than Tendulkar?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :lol: for real? :lol: Wake up Lax, so much for sense making...joke of the year:lol: Tests are in coma right now and no one knows if it will survive another 10 years :lol: T20s have taken over the tests in just 2 years....turns out more people like to watch T20 over the 120 year old Tests..
Feel free to be delusional.
So you like a format because there is more crowd. Wow.. Let me guess you watch lot of gayrukhan movies because he is popular he has "CRAZY" audiences :hysterical:
I love T20s! but that's just me... I never claimed that T20 is a better format for every one (though it is for me), All I am saying is that there is more popularity of T20 than Tests at the moment...