The irony of it all

cowboysfan

Why do you think guys like Tendulkar was not interested in T20 if you think that is the most "POPULAR" format :hysterical:
But but who cares about that choker, never scores in big games, selfish blah blah...Umar Akmal is way better than Tendulkar man, he knows what it is all about!
Of course it's my choice and anyone who buys a deficient product by his own admission is a moron. Salesman : Dude, this digital camera isn't that good. Moron : Never mind, I know it but I'll buy it anyway because I just saw 20 other people buying it because of it's CRAZE. :laugh:
or it could be like this Salesman: Dude, This camera has outdated features Moron: Never mind, I know it but I'll buy it anyway because It's quality of the old days and I still appreciate it. And I don't even go out that much and have no friends so no one will see me using this old piece of trash any ways...
or it could be like this Salesman: Dude, This camera has outdated features Moron: Never mind, I know it but I'll buy it anyway because It's quality of the old days and I still appreciate it. And I don't even go out that much and have no friends so no one will see me using this old piece of trash any ways...
At least I think it's quality, you are buying something which even you know and have admitted is trash. Put this up for a poll and I'll like to know who is the moron.:hysterical:
At least I think it's quality' date=' you are buying something which even you know and have admitted is trash. Put this up for a poll and I'll like to know who is the moron.:hysterical:[/quote'] it's trash to you, not to me... it's not only about YOU... Poll on ICF? you are the founder of ICF and I am probably the next banned member... the result is obvious...
But you admitted that it's trash saying you are not talking about quality but about CRAZINESS?:hysterical:
I said that I am not talking about quality because I know for the fact that our opinions do not match when quality is taken into account. I was ONLY talking about fan following (NOTHING ELSE) as I thought you may agree with me
I said that I am not talking about quality because I know for the fact that our opinions do not match when quality is taken into account. I was ONLY talking about fan following (NOTHING ELSE) as I thought you may agree with me
And I already said, I don't give a flying frack about CRAZINESS. I listen to Ghulam Bade Ali Khan and Pink Floyd not to Reshamaiyya and Michael Jackson and I watch test cricket not T20. I don't care if I am the only person left in the world following test cricket, but it will not entice me into going for junk and start listening to "Jhalak dikhla jaa" because of the CRAZINESS it entices. If you have any arguments to bring forth regarding the quality of tests and T20s please do because I am not interested in discussing the popularity of w.h0refests!
Even in this very thread you are getting outnumbered . You will suffer the same fate as Yuvi vs VVS thread. Did you forget that whopping? :hysterical::hysterical:
Because they were not having ODI series after that? What a lameass question is that.
Get your stats right T20 World cup final 2007 (September 24 2007) - http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/287879.html First ODI against OZ (September 29 2007) - http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/297793.html
So you don't know the difference between a bilateral series and a world cup. More lame proofs. :hysterical:
YOU MAKE NO SENSE SIR!
And I already said' date=' [b']I don't give a flying frack about CRAZINESS. I listen to Ghulam Bade Ali Khan and Pink Floyd not to Reshamaiyya and Michael Jackson and I watch test cricket not T20. I don't care if I am the only person left in the world following test cricket, but it will not entice me into going for junk and start listening to "Jhalak dikhla jaa" because of the CRAZINESS it entices. If you have any arguments to bring forth regarding the quality of tests and T20s please do because I am not interested in discussing the popularity of w.h0refests!
It's not only about you...NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CARES WHETHER YOU GIVE A FLYING FRACK ABOUT CRAZINESS OR NOT...IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOU...
Even in this very thread you are getting outnumbered . You will suffer the same fate as Yuvi vs VVS thread. Did you forget that whopping? :hysterical::hysterical:
whopping? I stood still while you all kept arguing...You never convinced me. Go back and check... On the other hand, my stand is always clear and to the point. Some may fail to digest it and others are pure ignorant and dumb(by the way i would put you into this category)