The irony of it all

cowboysfan

the way you are responding you are making me think as if Test cricket is for "CRAZY FANS"
Tendulkar is a test cricket lover.. So is most of the players. You want to pull out every interview they gave. Only gayle is t20 fan who was just torn apart by every press in the world. You got nice company there. :hysterical:
Tendulkar is a test cricket lover.. So is most of the players. You want to pull out every interview they gave. Only gayle is t20 fan who was just torn apart by every press in the world. You got nice company there. :hysterical:
The players play for the country and the country consists of humans. When the humans like one format over the other, there is no one above them... Since the fans like T20 more they have started deleting Tests for the sake of it. Why? It's all for the FANS at the end of the day as far as company is concerned, I ve got my 51% of the cricket followers as my company...
Thank you! I rest my case with you and do not want to converse with you any more on this thread This is my answer, I feel that Test cricket has it's ups and downs. It sometimes makes one feel as if it has quality yet the format of the game flaws in various situations. This is what I think about it, you may have different opinions and I appreciate them
I did not even say otherwise about the popularity of test cricket - I rest my case - what a grade A moron!:hysterical: So, you don't even have enough cricketing knowledge to be able to put forth an opinion on which of the three cricketing formats is the most quality and you are spamming away to glory? :laugh:
The players play for the country and the country consists of humans. When the humans like one format over the other, there is no one above them... Since the fans like T20 more they have started deleting Tests for the sake of it. Why? It's all for the FANS at the end of the day as far as company is concerned, I ve got my 51% of the cricket followers as my company...
Ya.. live with figments of your imagination. :winky:
I did not even say otherwise about the popularity of test cricket - I rest my case - what a grade A moron!:hysterical: So, you don't even have enough cricketing knowledge to be able to put forth an opinion on which of the three cricketing formats is the most quality and you are spamming away to glory? :laugh:
I feel that test format flows in many situations...that's my opinion...way to call me a moron :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: you have no substance in this post hence you have no opinion to put forth! :two_thumbs_up: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:good one
I feel that test format flows in many situations...that's my opinion...way to call me a moron :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: you have no substance in this post hence you have no opinion to put forth! :two_thumbs_up: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:good one
Simple question -which format, of the three, do you think is of the highest quality of cricket?
The players play for the country and the country consists of humans. When the humans like one format over the other, there is no one above them...
No idea WTF you are on about here, but rest assured the players place Test cricket well and above the other forms of the game. Even Yuvraj, who has said several times he wants to prove himself in the Test arena. Don't delude yourself that players (who are ultimately the guys who actually play the game) rate slogfest cricket over Test matches.