Pakistan ready for home series vs India.............................. (IN INDIA!!!)

Neck-deep in financial crisis, Pakistan Cricket Board today offered to play their 'home' series in India, if the government there and the BCCI agree to the proposal. Referring India's pull out from a Pakistan tour earlier this year in the wake of last year's Mumbai terror attack, PCB Chairman Ejaz Butt said if the BCCI wanted to reschedule the series with permission from the Indian government, Pakistan was ready to play its 'home' series across the border. "We are playing our 'home' Test series in New Zealand right now, we can plan a 'home' Test series in India as well:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:, provided the Indians show interest," Butt said. "If India is willing to reschedule that series or part of that series in India, it is something we would like to discuss with them," he said. "We just need to find a window next year for such a series which would I am sure be a big draw," he said. Butt was candid enough to admit that PCB was finding it hard to recover from the nearly USD 47 million loss of revenues it suffered after the cancellation of the Indian team's tour to Pakistan. "We are definitely keen on playing a bilateral series with India as soon as possible and it is something we have been discussing at all levels with our government, with their board officials and with the ICC," Butt said. Butt said the clearance by the Indian government for Pakistani players to take part in the Indian Premier League was a good sign and augurs well for resumption of bilateral cricket ties. Butt said India was a very viable commercial market for Indo-Pak cricket matches. Pakistan is earning little from playing its 'home' Test series in New Zealand and has paid Cricket New Zealand around USD 400,000 for hosting the series. "We are earning little from playing at neutral venues but at least our team is getting international exposure and matches which is also very important for the survival of the sport in Pakistan," Butt said. The Indian board recently, after a visit by Butt to India, said that a bilateral series with Pakistan even at neutral venues would only be possible around late next year because of the pressing commitments of its team. ================================================= this is like beggars asking money for lunch after you give them some for breakfast. And guess what they will never be satisfied... link - http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/22396/pakistan-offers-to-play-home-series-in-india/?utm_source=ig&utm_medium=news&utm_campaign=gadget

Friend1: Hey, do you want to sleep over at my place tonight? We can watch movies, play video games.:dance: Friend2: Yeah, sure. But as far as I remember, you don't even have a DVD player or a computer..:confused: Friend1: Hey, don't worry about that. Leave that to me. Friend2: Okay, if you say so. So, should I come over? Friend1: No, I will come over. Friend2: But you said we will sleep over at your place, did you not? Friend1: Yes, I did. Friend2: Then I will come over to your place, right? Friend1: No, I will come over to your place. Friend2: WTF. If we will sleep over at your place, I will have to come to your place. Friend1: No, you don't understand, we will sleep over at my place at your place. Friend2: Are you on drugs? What are you smoking? Friend1: No, I am sober and serious. We will sleep over at your place technically, but that will count as sleeping over at my place. Next time however, we will sleep over at your place and will count as sleeping over at your place. And yes, can I borrow your DVD player and your computer for tonight? I wont take them away physically, but you will transfer ownership to me so that I will let you play and watch movies as my guest at your place. Friend2: My mother had told me not to be friends with a Pakistani.:wall:

What the ****??? They think they've got a home base everywhere and who invited them anyway :dontknow:
They are inviting us to our country to play them. If they are the hosts, does that mean they will provide security as well? Then we will need some very tight security from their security. :nervous:
..because this way they can claim more on television rights.
Which makes no sense (perfectly understable that this is the covoluted logic of PCB!! :hysterical:) as its the host country which has to provide infrastructure, security and manage the events!!Why the f.ec.k would the host be willing to part with the TV revenues?!? And that too for a series against possibly the world's worst test team?!? Beats me!!
They are inviting us to our country to play them. If they are the hosts' date=' does that mean they will provide security as well? Then we will need some very tight security from their security. :nervous:[/quote'] correct. they are inviting us to our country. i think Pakistan's membership at the icc will be cancelled if they dont complete all thier home and away series according to the FTP. They either need to plan and finish all of them in thier country like everyone else.
Which makes no sense (perfectly understable that this is the covoluted logic of PCB!! :hysterical:) as its the host country which has to provide infrastructure' date=' security and manage the events!!Why the f.ec.k would the host be willing to part of the TV revenues?!? And that too for a series against possibly the world's worst test team?!? Beats me!![/quote'] you know what your overall record is agianst this worst team? http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;template=results;type=team you won't get a better chance than this one to narrow the gap. idiot!
you know what your overall record is agianst this worst team? http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;template=results;type=team you won't get a better chance than this one to narrow the gap. idiot!
I love the way you guys panic and run to dig out historical record. Like I said before, you live in history because your present is too painful and there is no future.
you know what your overall record is agianst this worst team? http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/team/6.html?class=1;opposition=7;template=results;type=team you won't get a better chance than this one to narrow the gap. idiot!
Well done on pulling up the stats when your teams boasted of carrying the likes of Imran, Wasim, Waqar, Qadir, Javed et al in the defense of a squad that carries Farhat, Butt, Misbah, Faisal Iqbal, Gul, Kaneria :clap:.
Well done on pulling up the stats when your teams boasted of carrying the likes of Imran' date=' Wasim, Waqar, Qadir, Javed et al in the defense of a squad that carries Farhat, Butt, Misbah, Faisal Iqbal, Gul, Kaneria :clap:.[/quote'] Farhat and Butt and untouchable as of now. Havn't you heard? They are the best openers in test cricket currently?