Review System Decision Tracking

kabira

Mods please do not merge this with review system thread. This thread is to track each and every decision that were referred for referrals. Lets track if it makes difference or not. Start with Eng v/s SA 1st Test 1) Prince was given out by on field umpire and as soon as I saw it on live, my reaction was too high, refer it and prince did and he was saved. So review system has +1.

2. Appeal for leg before against Kallis by Anderson - turned down by on field umpire. Strauss challenged but the ball hit outside the line of off stump and looked to be going a bit high. 3. Appeal for caught behind against DeVilliers off Swannzz - turned down by on field umpire. England challenged but on field decision stood as there was no evidence in the absence of snicko and hot spot to over turn it.

another one That looked plumb LBW off Duminy, not given by umpire. South africans took some time (33 secs) and refer it. Third Umpire has no doubt that that was plumb, So makes correct call. In the end as Pommie Mbangwa said, correct decision was made. so far we hve 3 decisions which would have been wrong if Review system was not there.

That was not out IMO.I did not see any nick in the Hot Spot which is by far the best technology followed by snicko meter that is used to detect if there was any edge.And by both the senses, i think that wasnt out, but i really dont know which 6th sense did the third umpire had there to give that out. That IMO was a pathetic decision at a stage where aus would have been 3-0 at their den at the w.a.c.a :hehe: Ind won there and so did the saf(chasing 414 comfortably) and this one would have been three in a row had the umpire not cheated :((