Australia vs Pakistan in Australia, 2009-10

iHammad

Uncle Sam(i) just got a six wicket haul in the final of the domestic championship' date=' I would like him to play one game atleast...just to see what hes got left in him.[/quote'] You guys are doing just fine in bowling department, batting is the problem. Aamer + Ajmal can score more than your openers 9/10 times and your middle order is way too fragile with Fawad (I know he is new but he is not planting his foot correctly in test arena), Misbah and Malik saheb.

^^ Yup agree, I don't want too much pressure and expectations from young Umar. We shouldn't look at him as the saviour, that scenario shouldn't even be created, but alas the amusements of the Pakistani batting lineup... Still I feel the openers are getting into their stride, hopefully one middle order batsman hits gold on this tour.

Uncle Sam(i) just got a six wicket haul in the final of the domestic championship' date=' I would like him to play one game atleast...just to see what hes got left in him.[/quote'] I watched domestic final game yesterday and I couldn't believe my eyes that it was Sami. :omg: He was bowling with some ferocious pace, swinging the ball and those ugly bouncers had HBL in all sorts of trouble. I know our domestic batsmen aren't that great, but he seemed like a completely different bowler then the garbage Malcolm Sami we have always known, no half volleys-all over the place nonsense from him. If he could bowl exactly the same way in Australia then he will definitely be one of my picks for playing 11. I know this sounds outrageous, but man he has made me his fan after his excellent final performance.

^^ Really??, yeah I heard from other people too who watched the game the he was bowling with zip and poison, so thats a good sign. However, I'm not sure who they will replace, I think it should be Gul even though Abul Rauf has been bowling well. BTW, did you go see the game live?, or where?

^^ Really??, yeah I heard from other people too who watched the game the he was bowling with zip and poison, so thats a good sign. However, I'm not sure who they will replace, I think it should be Gul even though Abul Rauf has been bowling well. BTW, did you go see the game live?, or where?
yeah, the game was shown live on geo super....man, i wish they can make all wickets in pakistan like the one in national stadium....
absolutely bro! game was on Geo Super. I was as shocked as any other person that how on earth Sami became capable of bowling rippers. The biggest question is...can Sami maintain the same form in Aus? Knowing Sami, I don't think so...I hope he proves me wrong. Pitch was good too. I heard this domestic season we had a lot better pitches. I hope PCB can maintain that in the future and absolutely nullify those pathetic dead pitches.