Yo, what's up with Benn and Johnson? Fight hua kya?

flamy

Racist indeed. Go with the flow :roll: Mr Shwetabh, when did cricket become a contact sport ?
http://cricket-online.tv/sulieman-benn-brad-haddin-mitchell-johnson-fight-perth/ If after watching this anyone thinks the black guy deserves a 1 Test 2 ODI ban, one white man a 25% fine, the other 10% fine then I have no intentions of trying to provide edification to fools. BTW, the white man from day 1 who made contact was not even summoned by the referee.
I dont argue with retards. What you said was over the line' date=' and I am completely justified in deleting the post. I dont ever remember you "pwning" me in any debate because all you did was claim that democrats and liberals are worse than terrorists. I dont see how that is "pwnage"[/quote'] I don't care about what you remember, see or think, just stop making me repost things... >.<
What is your problem graphic23, stop deleting my post. Just looking for way to get back at me because of your love for Colbert? How about you drop it and start looking at other people who post a whole ton of bullshit and get away with it. Stop abusing your powers to get back at people who PWNED you in past arguments, thank you.
Anyway, WI 239/4, Can't wait to see Johonson VS. Benn. Woot.
^ SRT' date=' your earlier post had racist undertones and was rightly deleted. It has nothing to do with graphic's legendary love for Colbert.[/quote'] Outsider, he always had a problem with something that I said in the past. Racial undertone? I don't see any racial undertone because I don't deliver points in a racial view. It's your opinion of what is racist and what isn't, just like the Bhaji-Symmo incident. People have different opinions and I don't notice anything being outright racist. Anyway, can we get back on topic now, just stop deleting my posts. XD
Outsider, he always had a problem with something that I said in the past. Racial undertone? I don't see any racial undertone because I don't deliver points in a racial view. It's your opinion of what is racist and what isn't, just like the Bhaji-Symmo incident. People have different opinions and I don't notice anything being outright racist. Anyway, can we get back on topic now, just stop deleting my posts. XD
I had deleted your first post. Referring to someone as "ape-kind with an underdeveloped brain and limited intelligence" is racist
I had deleted your first post. Referring to someone as ape-kind with an underdeveloped barain and limited intelligence is racist
And what about the topic where people agreed with and laughed at the Pakistani players being called terrorists? We are Indian so we understand it, though it's not the same with everyone else. What you think is racist doesn't fly everywhere in the world. I meant what I said about Benn in the same way how I agreed with what was said in the thread about the Pakistani players being called terrorists. Stop the bias and be fair, if you are going to abuse power in the defense of one race or religion, do the same with another.

^^ don't claim to moderate everything, but will keep that in mind. Anyway, the edit was more to protect you and the site from appearing to advocate the ludicrous notion of the African populace having limited intelligence and attributing it to their appearance, which your comment seemed to be espousing.

^^ don't claim to moderate everything' date=' but will keep that in mind. Anyway, the edit was more to protect you and the site from appearing to advocate the ludicrous notion of the African populace having limited intelligence and attributing it to their appearance, which your comment seemed to be espousing.[/quote'] Sounds fair Varun, just note that from the looks of it, I see other stuff around here which is just as bad, if not worse being advocated. Again, we are Indian and we see things differently of course and there may be some bias. What you call a ludicrous notion is probably being applied to other things here also, not me alone referring to what I still stand firm on about Benn. Heck even saw some post on the fun & laughter forum about people claiming "Blonde moments", what does this advocate? Neither of these issues cause a major problem of course, yet my opinion is attacked and I receive an infraction. Why?

^^ I don't want to derail the thread further so I'll concede your point that there might be posts here that indulge in stereotyping which aren't moderated and we should probably rectify that. However when a certain segment of people have been subjected to inhuman practices like slavery in the recent past and considered sub-human because of their appearance, then transgressions that rake up this murky past using language and ideas that belong to the dark ages will definitely be considered more serious than 'blonde moments'

Reminds me of when Harby did it to Australia in the ODIs a few years ago..
Aussie logic: Shouting and abusing Harbhajan from the stands a father of two calls him a w a n k e r in full view of his kids etc. When Harbhajan scratches one armpit they claim its racist and want to throw the book at him.