Australia killing test cricket with their flat pitches.

In less than 3.5 days actually. Also, where were the rows and rows of empty seats ? EVERY SEAT of EVERY DAY has to be filled for the test to be success right ? :((
Pitiful wasn't it? How could you not sell out every seat on a day that was clearly going to give you great value for money? How good is Boxing Day going to be? Let's try crack 100K, I expect you to do your bit Sree.
Pitiful wasn't it? How could you not sell out every seat on a day that was clearly going to give you great value for money? How good is Boxing Day going to be? Let's try crack 100K, I expect you to do your bit Sree.
Yep, an estimated 90, 000+ people will be there, I certainly will be there. But but but ... there will be some spare seats here and there. Shameful and disgusting from the Aussie crowd, I VAAAAAANT EVERY SEAT of EVERY DAY sold out. I vaaaaaaant, vaaaaaaant, vaaaaaaaaant :whine:
Well Eden gardens would have the same! So tell your oz breathrens to stop saying that India has poor test attendances then.
Yes, comparing the attendance of a game of cricket, the ONLY Pan-Indian sport, in a city that by itself has a population of around 7-8 million, to the attendance of a game in Australia, that has a combined population of 22 million and where cricket is not even the most popular sport, makes perfect sense! :hatsoff: