The upcoming five-year anniversary of one of my favourite collapses

Mr. Wicket

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64113.html Has it really been five years? :(( :hail: :hail: McGrath :hail: :hail: Pakistan :hehe: What a hilarious game this was. Akhtar as usual running off the field when things got tough and citing injury, the Mighty Mighty Paratha Eater showing his great taalunt against pace with a magnificent binary performance and then of course McGrath making a mockery of Pakistan. [unfortunately, :punter: ****ed up the best part of the day... Yousuf being tormented by the bounce, ducking awkwardly and leaving his bat hanging up in the air in the second innings - a bouncer ended up catching the edge, flying to Ponting and the idiot shelled the catch.]

I remember Langer's 190, terrific innings. The match lasted 4 days mainly because of Australia's batting otherwise it would have been done in 2,5 days. The second innings 72 was Mashallah a heroic effort.

Any idea where I can find a vid for this?
Nope. Mainly for two reasons: a) Australian (cappers) never bothered capturing Aus-Pak games as they always ended up winning. b) Pakistan (capper) never bother capturing Aus-Pak games as they always ended up losing. :regular_smile:
Nope. Mainly for two reasons: a) Australian (cappers) never bothered capturing Aus-Pak games as they always ended up winning. b) Pakistan (capper) never bother capturing Aus-Pak games as they always ended up losing. :regular_smile:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: