Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-)

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-) i cannot believe, Vengsarkar thinks VVS was the answer to ODIs in these pitches.... Saibaba could not last 5 balls against Asif on a seaming karachi pitch..... on a more serious note, Ganguly wouyld have been a better choice for the odis as a replacement...

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-) Ever since my dad and Laxman became good friends, I dont know y whenever this guy gets out i feel so out of it.Ever since i got to know him in Los Angeles and then in West Indies. Hes just such a nice guy but sometimes it doesnt always work out. Maybe its because Nice guys always finish last. I really really hope he can smash a big double century or some sort during the test series. I really want to see him back in the groove and play with full confidence. 1 game shouldnt determine his faith, just to clarify with all of you of his one day position, he surely deserves another series to prove his worth.

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-) Agreed. But all i ask for is patience. Trust me i know he will deliver in the test matches. I just hope that this match, just because of 1 failure in one match doesnt determine is fate in hopes of playing the world cup

Re: Deserves thread:VVS Laxman c Smith b Pollock 0 :-) wow, one match one failure no match practice, and hes done just one match he gets to play he fails and everyone says his one day career is over and hes not for one days. y u clownin on him, Captain of Bhangra is it because hes south Indian? and hes not from Punjab? no wonder the structure of the Indian people is so retarded anyone from the south who becomes big, people start hating.