Kasab says he was framed

Sachinism

The man alleged to be the sole surviving gunman in last year's Mumbai attacks, Mohammad Qasab, has retracted a confession that he took part. Giving evidence in his defence, Mr Qasab, a Pakistani national, said he had been forced by police to confess after being repeatedly beaten up. He said he was not the man seen in pictures wielding an assault rifle during the attacks. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8419996.stm His padosiness has come out

this kasab guy , the terrorist is starting to act smart .. he is taking advantage of our feeble govt policies . this statement by him just is ridiculous and he is making an ass of our govt. why is he not yet punishd .. seriously wth is wrong with us. he may even go scot free in some time.

Those of you calling for execution without trial ought to be ashamed of yourselves. This is exactly the sort of crap that the powers that be want you to think. Then it's easy for them to introduce reactionary legislation to curtail your rights. Go back and think about it for a while. Everyone has a right to a fair trial before a jury of their peers. And before anyone says 'you never lost someone in Mumbai or (insert terrorist incident here)'. One of my close childhood friends who I'd known for fifteen years was killed in Iraq at the age of 23 by insurgents. If the perpetrators. are ever apprehended then they must have a fair trial. As I grew up in a small town the whole community was shocked by his death.

This is pretty much like the right wing hoopla being generated about the 9/11 accused facing trial in Manhattan. All sorts of crazy rubbish is being bandied about. My assertion is simple - if your judiciary system is so weak that you are not confident about convicting and sentencing terrorists, then the solution is to rectify the system, not random executions.

Hang on! So just because we cannot protect an aircraft sitting on our land and let it fly away to Afghanistan means we start executing people on whims and fancies?
Sure if you want to put it that way. They did demand freeing their fellow scumbags (who were enjoying their "right to fair trail"), didn't they ?

This is pretty much like the right wing hoopla being generated about the 9/11 accused facing trial in Manhattan. All sorts of crazy rubbish is being bandied about. My assertion is simple - if your judiciary system is so weak that you are not confident about convicting and sentencing terrorists' date=' then the solution is to rectify the system, not random executions.[/quote'] But when you have all the evidences of the man killing 10s of people, why in the blue **** do you need any further "evidences" to get to a conclusion. As a tax payer, I would demand my government to not spend a single ****ing penny on these mother****ers.