Dhoni Banned for 2 ODIs.

Macj

Gaurav Dhoni is a huge loss for us. IMO he is the most dependable batsman with GOD. Then with this bowling i don see us winning unless sum chnges are brought in!!
Agree.Dhoni will be a big loss, but we cant say that we willl lose for sure, one may say that even Mathooze is gone so Lankan chances of winning decreaeses with that.Doesnt it.I
Remember Veeru's captaincy in NZ??:hmmm: Still Dhoni will be missed big time as a batsman!!
That was in the test match where some tactics can go wrong.
It reduces our chances of putting up defendable totals like 375' date=' 400.[/quote'] Yess Thats right but i think the Cuttack pitch will be good for slow bowlers like PK, Bhajji and Jadeja and also Yuvi if he plays :pray

just in case ICC is listening - or someone closer to ICC might happen to read this. As per the ICC rulebook it must have been right (to ban the captain (Dhoni) for slow over rate). So, questioning the ruling would mean questioning the rule itself. Which indeed is harsh, not just for Dhoni but for any captain. If you want to punish for slow over rate ( assuming that it is all captain's fault), then punish the captain and not the player. That means - strip the player of captaincy for *N* number of matches, thus allowing him to play as a player. It makes more sense to punish the player for his playing faults.