Watson gets paltry 15%fine

gaurav92

If you are white' date=' you get fined less.[/quote']
Just 15% match fees.This is the height of Black-White Policy of ICC
In other words, nothing, race - wise, has changed since the colonial days, which if memory serves me correctly was some, oh let me think, ... , some 100 years ago - It was white versus black than and supposedly seems to be the case now. Tough call punters. :sniffle:
Is it me or was that a truly WTF statement from the referee "Shane is a very energetic and enthusiastic bowler" Is he his lawyer or something ?
You hit the nail on the head there. He is almost trying to justify. That's so ridiculous. And I can understand a fine for someone who does something in the heat of the moment. But for the idiots who intentionally do things and carry on and are repeat offenders, to fine them is equivalent to giving them a license to do whatever they want for a fee. F**king racists.

That Watson reaction nearly spooked me out... what the eff was he doing there? Even Punter who ran toward him to celebrate seemed a bit shocked buy it. P.S; Remember the Ishant send-off to Symonds after dismissing him off a slower ball in the CB series in 2008? He was charged with a similar offence and fined 15% of his match fee also.