Watson gets paltry 15%fine

gaurav92

Watson is a clown hehehehehe First acting like a clown in a circus when he got Gayle out, dont know what he was trying to do there.Then taking on Brendan Nash, who is quiet at the other end.Hes looking to get the other person lose in that verbal battle that will affect him mentally. With that kind of attitude, i think he should be banned for a test match or two instaed of just pegging a part of match fees.I dont blame Gambhir for that Elbow touch in the test match at Delhi as Watson is really a Stupid character who never plays in the right spirit of the game.Discuss

Yes hes a handy allrounder, so he should realize the importance of his place in the Aus side, he just cant do this and get away every time, he should think of the team as well before doing all this Nonsense, otherwise he could be another Sreesanth whacked(thappaded) by an Aussie Harbhajan :D

Watson gets paltry 15%fine Broad at it again, favouring his mates in his punishmnets. Gives him a pathetic 15% fine This is what Broad has to say on the matter "Shane is a very energetic and enthusiastic bowler but on this occasion he has gone too far by running down the wicket screaming, thereby not showing due respect for the opponent," Broad said. "While handing down the punishment, I took into account that Shane admitted his mistake by pleading guilty."