Change of AVATAR...

Dinx - the Jinx

Its going to be two years since i joined ICF. The join date under my name says Dec 2007, but actually I took to ICF during the Sydney test of Jan 2008 to know what other fans feel about the the drama orchestrated by Punter and Bucknor.. thats how I came to ICF. For the last 2 years, I haven't changed my AVATAR.. even once.. The tall, lanky Ishant who broke into the scene in that eventful series and went on to become a sensation.. Now I feel like I should have a change.. can you guys suggest who or what I can have as my AVATAR? Also, is it possible to change the user id? can I change 'dinakkar' to something else? suggestions are welcome for the new monicker as well...

Its going to be two years since i joined ICF. The join date under my name says Dec 2007, but actually I took to ICF during the Sydney test of Jan 2008 to know what other fans feel about the the drama orchestrated by Punter and Bucknor.. thats how I came to ICF. For the last 2 years, I haven't changed my AVATAR.. even once.. The tall, lanky Ishant who broke into the scene in that eventful series and went on to become a sensation.. Now I feel like I should have a change.. can you guys suggest who or what I can have as my AVATAR? Also, is it possible to change the user id? can I change 'dinakkar' to something else? suggestions are welcome for the new monicker as well...
you can choose any cool avatar of any cricket avatar regarding change of username you can do so.. just mail one of the admins maybe Rajiv about it mentioning your new username.. he will change it if it is available .. make sure the new username is not in the present members You can check the memberlist here http://indiancricketfans.com/memberlist.php

you can choose any cool avatar of any cricket avatar regarding change of username you can do so.. just mail one of the admins maybe Rajiv about it mentioning your new username.. he will change it if it is available .. make sure the new username is not in the present members You can check the memberlist here http://indiancricketfans.com/memberlist.php
ok.. so, I can change it.. thats helps.. suggest me a name bhai..