Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

Wicket keeper/batsman? WTH' date=' who will keep wickets if he's selected in the playing 11, him or his elder sibling? And what's this with 6 Akmal brothers, do they all play cricket?[/quote'] Adnan Akmal is an ok Wk/basman... He will never make it to international cricket....
:finger: Why does the padosis always blame Sachin for losses in the finals then? Apne pe baat aayi toh hawa nikal gayi tumahari. :hitler:
Funny thing is that the only thing they mention while comparing Inzamam with Sachin is how many of their hundreds in Test matches came in wins, knowing fully well than Sachin knocks him down in every other department under his control.
Funny thing is that the only thing they mention while comparing Inzamam with Sachin is how many of their hundreds in Test matches came in wins' date=' knowing fully well than Sachin knocks him down in every other department under his control.[/quote'] I don't know any Pakistani saying Inzamam is better than sachin... But it's true that inzamam has played a great number of Impact innings that helped us winnings crucial matches, and that are not necesseraly hundreds. I personnally rate his two match winnngs 50's agaisnt Australia and south Africa very highly.
:finger: Why does the padosis always blame Sachin for losses in the finals then? Apne pe baat aayi toh hawa nikal gayi tumahari. :hitler:
Those who do that are wrong... But many indians hype sachin so much that it's difficult for them to accept the coments of other people... And you guys found them racist...
I don't know any Pakistani saying Inzamam is better than sachin... But it's true that inzamam has played a great number of Impact innings that helped us winnings crucial matches, and that are not necesseraly hundreds. I personnally rate his two match winnngs 50's agaisnt Australia and south Africa very highly.
There were lots when Tendulkar was at the worst patch of his career in 2006. Their only two points - Inzamam has about 17 or 18 of his Test hundreds in wins (conveniently forgetting that he played in team consisting of probably the best bowling attack of his time), and that Inzamam has a World Cup.
There were lots when Tendulkar was at the worst patch of his career in 2006. Their only two points - Inzamam has about 17 or 18 of his Test hundreds in wins (conveniently forgetting that he played in team consisting of probably the best bowling attack of his time)' date=' and that Inzamam has a World Cup.[/quote'] I don't rate any Pakistan batsman let alone Inzamam. Even if you leave out India Inzi is still not the best from Asia. I rate Aravinda de silva, Sangakkara far above him.
Those who do that are wrong... But many indians hype sachin so much that it's difficult for them to accept the coments of other people... And you guys found them racist...
I don't think there is any need to hype Sachin Tendulkar. His performances and records speaks for him. But when you start comparing a young player like Umer Akmal to Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar thats called overhyping.
I don't think there is any need to hype Sachin Tendulkar. His performances and records speaks for him. But when you start comparing a young player like Umer Akmal to Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar thats called overhyping.
I can't speak for other people,but i am surely not comparing them now and probably willnever have to compare them as SRT will always be in a different class...
Amongst his contemporaries Tendulkar' date=' Dravid, Sehwag, Laxman, and Azhar. On par with Ganguly.[/quote'] OK -- let me make a point here -- quite emphatically Next time I see with Sachin and Inzy in the same line here -- I will personally come out to his place and strangle his fecking throat. That is a favorite past time the delusional imbecile youth on the GG Forum. If you want such entertainment -- please stick there and enjoy urself as much as you want. How in the bloody world do you all even dare to compare an all time A+ batsman to a probably a B+ batsman is beyond me. And the grades include A+, A, A-, B+ -- so on and so forth. BTW I do not rate Azhar as high as a lot of other Indians do. To me Azhar and Ganguly are probably the same.