Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

As much as it hurts me to say' date=' Umar Akmal has potential and this guy can bat and bat even better when his brother gets some runs, I hate the Pakistan team to the fullest as the whole team are full of hijras but this boy can bat. :([/quote'] Bat better than his fellow players. But i do not think he is going to have a great career in Tests as everyone predicts.
As much as it hurts me to say' date=' Umar Akmal has potential and this guy can bat and bat even better when his brother gets some runs, I hate the Pakistan team to the fullest as the whole team are full of hijras but this boy can bat. :([/quote'] oo i never knew sania mirza married a hijra :finger:
just like when ever sachin scores a century india looses:--D
Umar Akmal is not qualified to shine his shoes :winky: He averaged 33 in Australia. Here he scored on a slow flat pitch. On both occasions Pakistan met Australia on a slow subcontinent type pitch against Australia. Yet they couldn't win.
Umar Akmal is not qualified to shine his shoes :winky: He averaged 33 in Australia. Here he scored on a slow flat pitch. On both occasions Pakistan met Australia on a slow subcontinent type pitch against Australia. Yet they couldn't win.
when did i compair him with sachin?..and he scored a century in new zealand ..hes new give him some time and see

i think he will end up with a 40-45 test average but would be one of the premier batsmen in the shorter formats of the game. Whatever be the case this kid is exciting to watch and there is no doubt about it, he wants to attack always and does not like bowlers getting on top of him.

i think he will end up with a 40-45 test average but would be one of the premier batsmen in the shorter formats of the game. Whatever be the case this kid is exciting to watch and there is no doubt about it' date= he wants to attack always and does not like bowlers getting on top of him.
That is my guess as well.

"thats was amazing no doubt ..hats off to the little master ..but a lot of time when sachin scores a century india looses ..u can check some old matches" old debate. Go have a look at his average in the finals of series & tournaments that India won. He is one of the potential matchwinners India has ever produce. Anyways if your whole point is to compare Umar akmal with Sachin, then no point debating.keep dreaming.

"thats was amazing no doubt ..hats off to the little master ..but a lot of time when sachin scores a century india looses ..u can check some old matches" old debate. Go have a look at his average in the finals of series & tournaments that India won. He is one of the potential matchwinners India has ever produce. Anyways if your whole point is to compare Umar akmal with Sachin, then no point debating.keep dreaming.
seems like u r living on the moon:--D when the hell did i compaire sachin with umar akmal?..
You must be joking right?. He has had only one series in Australia and you are talking about his average? He has just started his career. Wait at least 5 years and see his average then.
You must be joking right?. He has had only one series in Australia and you are talking about his average? He has just started his career. Wait at least 5 years and see his average then.
Yes, so come back after 5 years and we will see if he can shine Sachin's shoes. Right now, he is just a wannabe.
thats was amazing no doubt ..hats off to the little master :hatsoff: ..but a lot of time when sachin scores a century india looses ..u can check some old matches
:haha: Number of 100's in wins by Sachin > Total number of hundreds scored by any other player In other words, winning percentage is more than 70% (almost 72%)