The most victorious cricketer in test matches ..

Clarke

Ganguly did not do too bad either, though i would love to see Dhoni get a steady run so that he might scale similar heights. What is incredible though is that Ponting might be the only player ever to have played in 100 test victories. For that, he deserves full credit. He is a wonderful batsman and has often lead from the front. Though he has notoriously surrendered the Ashes twice, it is quite likely that england will be handed a 5-0 defeat when they tour australia.

what does victorious cricketer really mena? Its team that won right? He was part of one of the greatest team ever. don't understand whats the big deal
Isn't it a great achievement to hold to his place in the team for some many years? Just ask Hussey if in doubt. PS: I am not a Punter fan:nervous:

incredible record. the main objective of a game of cricket is usually to win unless you are a match fixer. So I suppose the stat suggests he is an awesome team player and captain. As a captain I think people who say his record is just a reflection of having legends play for him are being harsh since Clive Lloyd, S Waugh dont get that same critisism even though their teams weren't short of legends. Infact I think Steve Waugh had almost all the greats who ponting had, only difference is ponting never captained steve waugh.

what does victorious cricketer really mena? Its team that won right? He was part of one of the greatest team ever. don't understand whats the big deal
1. Ricky Ponting - 93 test wins 2. Shane Warne - 92 Test wins 3. Steve Waugh - 86 test wins 4. Glen Mcgrath - 84 test wins 5. Adam Gilchrist -73 test wins Tells something, doesnt it?