Afridi rates T20 Big Bash higher than IPL

I don't want Pakis to be picked in IPL not because they are Pakis, its because of such statements they make. "we don't need IPL", "we can survive without IPL"...if they really mean it, why are they on the phone with Lalit modi every ****ing day ?

Like in chennai' date=' like in bangalore, like in Kanpur :P, like in the CT..................................................................................................[/quote'] You want me to tell how many times he was dropped during the middle of an Indian series. Irfan Pathan alone made him lose his place twice. :hysterical:

Uncalled remark by Afridi. Maybe he's right? Afterall, everybody goes gaga over the Australian domestic setup and how competitive it is and how India should decrease its teams to match the Aussie example. That I dont agree with, as Australia's population is as large as that of just one state. And plus, there's already a Super and plate groups already. I shall try to catch a few games. Does the Aussie site stream it for free like the IPL site?

And now Pathan can`t find a place in the team:haha:. Just shows how TALENTED Afridi is:--D
his talent is shown by his record.... batting avg of 23 in ODIs and 37 in tests and bowling avg of 34.5 in tests and ODIs may be he is talented according to pakistani standards but not world standards for sure when was the last time pakistan time won a test series or one day series...........you guys are good for chaddi cricket....coz thats what your players like afridi are chaddi players.....
Why all this Afridi hate? is it because he has kicked your *ahem* a lot of times:giggle:
A combined total of 72 matches played against India in all formats, batting average of 29 and bowling avergae of 50!!:hysterical::hysterical: Refine the stats further, in ICC events and tournaments like Asia cup, 14 matches played against India, 143 runs@ 12 and 10 wickets @ 45. In tournament final, 7 matches , 167 runs@27 and 4 wickets@59!