Teams Of The Decade!!

Andy

But still having both dravid and tendulkar in the test team is a BIG problem... No one can deny this....
:hysterical: problem for the oppo as these two just pile on the runs. Only a pak could deny they are all time greats and they should not be in team of the decade. The jealousy is a joy to behold. How many paks in the team again?
Putting dhoni over gilchrist will not be bias but fool, same for yuvi over symonds... But still having both dravid and tendulkar in the test team is a BIG problem... No one can deny this....
That is in Pakistan. Outside there is a world where these two are recognized as two of the greatest batsmen ever. And their performances over the last 10 years have been great. Of course you can't see it.
:hysterical: problem for the oppo as these two just pile on the runs. Only a pak could deny they are all time greats and they should not be in team of the decade. The jealousy is a joy to behold. How many paks in the team again?
If you go to the thread Team of the deacde that was made earlie on the forum, you will se my team and i have not put a single pakistani in it... ou are saying that i a denying they are all time greats : That's wrong, i am saying they are all time greats... But here we are talking about team of the decade... You said they have pile on the runs, but they are not the only two who have pile up the runs, they are many others... and if it was ust about pilling up the runs, moyo or jayawardene would have been in front of them... If you know what you are saying, proove me, that tendulkar deserve a place in the team aehad of Brian Lara... But as i am sure you are just a fool blind folower and your knowledge of cricket is very litle, you can't do that...
That is in Pakistan. Outside there is a world where these two are recognized as two of the greatest batsmen ever. And their performances over the last 10 years have been great. Of course you can't see it.
Another who can't read propoerly, and who is saying something that have nothing to do with the thread : "two of the greatest batsmen ever", who said they are not?? The name of the thread is TEAMS OF THE DECADE;;; They have been both very good this decade two, but as you maybe don't know, cricket is plaed by only 11 by team,and that with 4 midleorder batsmen... And other batsmen have been greater than them in this decade ; to name three that are 100% sure better, kallis, ponting, and brian lara... Remain one spot, this one can go to dravid, tendulkar, sangakarra, moyo, pietersen or any other good batsmen... That is debatable... And i will say maybe dravid and sanga comes on top out of this list, even if i will prefer pietersen for his killing instecs at 6 with a so good batting line up already... Or you can play flintoff, who is an all rounder at 6, that will boost your bowling line up, because you have already a soo strong batting line up...
Another who can't read propoerly, and who is saying something that have nothing to do with the thread : "two of the greatest batsmen ever", who said they are not?? The name of the thread is TEAMS OF THE DECADE;;; They have been both very good this decade two, but as you maybe don't know, cricket is plaed by only 11 by team,and that with 4 midleorder batsmen... And other batsmen have been greater than them in this decade ; to name three that are 100% sure better, kallis, ponting, and brian lara... Remain one spot, this one can go to dravid, tendulkar, sangakarra, moyo, pietersen or any other good batsmen... That is debatable... And i will say maybe dravid and sanga comes on top out of this list, even if i will prefer pietersen for his killing instecs at 6 with a so good batting line up already... Or you can play flintoff, who is an all rounder at 6, that will boost your bowling line up, because you have already a soo strong batting line up...
You seriously need to read 'full posts' before starting your rants. And did you just say that KP kills insects at 6? Is that in the morning or in evening? And you like him for that?:omg:

What has fatman done to deserve a spot ? He was interrogated, finger printed and ended his career as a murder suspect Super SELISH too, fatman came out of retirement to break Miandad's record. Saala choked, just like he did in every situation his team needed him the most, failed to get the three runs :sniffle:

I am upset, really upset. How on earth have the Imran Farhats, Salman Butts, and the grand daddy of them all Shahid Khan Afridi not been given a place in teams of the decade. In all fairness, keeping the performances of the players in this decade, the best of the lot is as below Openers of the decade - Imran Farhat and Salman Butt No 3 batsman of the decade- Younis Khan Best no 4 of the decade- Mohd Yusuf Best match winner of the decade- Inzimam-ul-haq Best all round cricketer of the decade- Shahid Khan Afridi Keeper of the decade- Kamran Akmal Spinner of the decade- Danish Kaneria Swing bowler of the decade- Mohd Asif Fast bowler of the decade- Mohd Sami Captain of the decade- Shoaib Malik 12th man- Ricky Ponting Coach of the decade- Intikhab Alam Any 11 not having these names doesnt have any credibility, is totally biased and has been named with the sole purpose of showing Pakistan cricket in poor light.

You seriously need to read 'full posts' before starting your rants. And did you just say that KP kills insects at 6? Is that in the morning or in evening? And you like him for that?:omg:
I havereadyour post completely, i was talking abut your first sentence... that had nothing to do with the thread... i also later said that i agree with the later part of your pot, that tendulkar ad dravid have been very good even in this decade... About numbeer6 spoti prefer flintoff over anyone in this decade knowing that batting is already stron, plus i can play warne and murli and still have three quicks...
I havereadyour post completely' date= i was talking abut your first sentence... that had nothing to do with the thread... i also later said that i agree with the later part of your pot, that tendulkar ad dravid have been very good even in this decade... About numbeer6 spoti prefer flintoff over anyone in this decade knowing that batting is already stron, plus i can play warne and murli and still have three quicks...
No you can not isolate a sentence from a post and criticize it. There is a reason why sentences stay together in a post and don't disperse all over the place. They are supposed to mean something together. What next? You will isolate words and respond?
No you can not isolate a sentence from a post and criticize it. There is a reason why sentences stay together in a post and don't disperse all over the place. They are supposed to mean something together. What next? You will isolate words and respond?
hmmm you are just triying to run away from the debate... Tell me if tendulkar and dravid both dserved a place in the final XI over lara, ponting and kallis?
Good XI - no complaints. Good to see the jury look beyond numbers and take in Tendulkar for the number of crucial and difficult knocks he has played. I guess this should rest the case of selecting him over minnow bashers.
tendulkar has 6 out of 21 centuries agaisnt zimbabwe and bangladesh... The most by any batsmen in this decade..... And it is comonly knows that minnows are bangladesh and zimbabwe.... Then there are stronger and lesser teams...

The teams look good mostly. There are some choices in the middle order that could be debated. Among Dravid, SRT, KP, Lara any two could be picked. Inzamam, Mohd Yusuf, Sangakarra and Jayawardane, Chanders etc are all good, but not good enough to make it to the decade XIs