Australia versus Pakistan SCG 2010 - Post Match Discussion

Guest Gunner
:roll: If you can't appreciate one of the greatest fightbacks in recent memeory, than STFU, GTFO and take your incessant whining with you. Don't piss and moan here :finger:
I appreciate Australia's victory but not you. :winky: Incessant whining? Come on fanboy you can do better than that.

That defeat or Australian victory is owed 35% to Kamran Akmal 50% to Mohammed Yousuf and 5% to the Australian side. It's not an exgeration either, I think anyone who watched the match will agree with me in saying Pakistan were the better side except for those 2 guys. It's a shame the legacy Gilchrist has left, he is the sole reason why we're not playing a young kid called Sarfraz Ahmed. Sarfaraz Ahmed is the best wicket keep in the country, of that no one has any doubt. Sadly despite this he won't make the team because he's a tailender with the bat. Mohammed Yousuf is the worst person to give the captaincy to and there's no one in the team currently who commands the respect to do the job. However there is one guy sitting outside capable of leading the team that doesn't want the job cause he can't control the team and there is a another busy playing T20 cricket for mickey and minnie mouse. Afridi you could argue isn't a natural born test player, BUT WOULD HE SCORE AS BADLY AS IQBAL OR MISBAH? I'm afraid Pakistan do require a major re-haul, they won't win anything unless they do. NOW is the time to make changes, whilst you have plenty of youngsters in the side to carry your side into the future. Give Afridi captaincy in all forms of the game, hje's shown over the last 2 years he can play with responsibility required. He would give the side the vital link between the middle order and tail. As for Kamran Akmal, he is one of the 6 best batsmen in the side, but he is not a keeper. So he needs to bat at 3 and Pakistan need to get a proper keeper in.

Guest Gunner
That defeat or Australian victory is owed 35% to Kamran Akmal 50% to Mohammed Yousuf and 5% to the Australian side.
That's 90% idiot, what about the other 10%?:finger:

It's not like Pakistan don't have the players, this is what hurts the most, we still have one of the best bowling attacks in the game. Aamer, Asif and Gul with Kaneria and Afridi (should be playing without question) form a pretty formidable and relentless attack. The batting is woeful, but if can use the correct order and drop the sifarshis and overated trash, we'll still be able to do enough for the bowlers. Umar Akmal is still relatively too young in test cricket to given the job of 3, that should be done perhaps in 10-15 test matches when he's more mature as an international cricketer. If Younis returns then he and Yousuf still are good enough to carry the batting. So Pakistan have enough players to form a decent side, they just need leadership.

That's 90% idiot' date=' what about the other 10%?:finger:[/quote'] Lack of duazz? :hmmm: This has got to be one of the biggest self destruct missions I have ever seen. Whoever said the more sessions you win, the more chances you have of winning a test. Pakistan lost it in a mere 4 sessions. They are probably in for a hiding at Hobart now, considering their mental make up and expect more comical actions from the PCB, team, selectors, and fans in the coming weeks.
Lack of duazz? :hmmm: This has got to be one of the biggest self destruct missions I have ever seen. Whoever said the more sessions you win, the more chances you have of winning a test. Pakistan lost it in a mere 4 sessions. They are probably in for a hiding at Hobart now, considering their mental make up and expect more comical actions from the PCB, team, selectors, and fans in the coming weeks.
That is usually the case. But Pakistan are a bit special
Guest Gunner
Lack of duazz? :hmmm: This has got to be one of the biggest self destruct missions I have ever seen. Whoever said the more sessions you win, the more chances you have of winning a test. Pakistan lost it in a mere 4 sessions. They are probably in for a hiding at Hobart now, considering their mental make up and expect more comical actions from the PCB, team, selectors, and fans in the coming weeks.
Honestly I didn't expect them to implode like this. I am quite stunned. They won't be able to even consider a draw in Hobart they will be hammered in 3 days.

Get to know the Pak team; 1. A captain who can't captain 2. A wicket keeper who cant wicket keep 3. Bowlers who average more than the opening batsman 4. Fielders who drop as many catches as their front line bowlers bowl no balls :WTF: Were you SERIOUSLY expecting these BOZOs to challenge Australia ? What a piss take.