weak links in aus line up

KANWAL11

even after the win over pak there are many bloke holes in the aus side; 1. opening watsan is gud but they dont have in one really strong bat with him. i mean gilly-hedy days are gone 2. captancy- before the retirement of gud players every one said that ponting is good captain, but now this weakness is also explored. gud sign of a captain are if his own performance also gud along with team and ponting performance is dipped after gilly and pigi 3. spin department is not good enough. i mean there are not enough spinner to rotate. that can be a big problem in subcontinent . add your but i feel it is enough

He's had a few brainfarts- batting first on this pitch being the latest. Aussies were lucky here- if pak had a half decent keeper they would have lost. The openers are an issue. Can Shaun Marsh open in test cricket? Is Jacques back from injury? maybe one of those and give Hughes a good long run. The middle order is ok on paper- but Watson should be asked to bat at 6 and North-who hasnt been great this series- asked to sit out. Unless he comes up with something very good next test. Having people like Callum Ferg back will help the bench strength.