To all of those with Star Cricket

Mr. Wicket

I believe Star Cricket is presently airing highlights of the 2004 Pakistan tour to Australia. Right now my screen is showing the first test of that series. Staying tuned for the subsequent pawnage vs. McGraaaa. :woot: (Those with Star, switch soon to enjoy one of the great collapses - even by the poyz standards! And a note to prof, I will try and burn this on DVD)

Yeah' date=' this is a rerun - the third time I'm watching this, but damnit... I could watch Pakistan being killed by Langer and then rolled for 72 on an infinite loop.[/quote'] 3rd time :hysterical: also that gilly 100 test.. asif getting owndddd..awesome stuff cant wait for their next tour, so we can watch this years pwnage :hysterical:

On topic of the thread - My hatred of poyzzz is much lower than fecking Ar$ies. Hate to see them convicts, pile on cheap test victories against pi$$ poor sides. That Suleimann Benn episode and Twatson going scott free coupled withthe fresh attacks on Indian students - never have hated these SOBs more.