IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The only Paki I feel sorry for is Aamer' date=' although hes young I would really liked to see him play in the IPL[/quote'] The guy who did not take any time to start a fight with Gul? I had an idea that both Aamer and Umar are fresh players with no complications in their minds. I have changed that opinion now.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: On a serious note, I'd have liked if Bangalore bought Umar Akmal for base price
:)) yeah , not a bad buy or even Aamer or Gul . but am happy they dint buy Afridi though
I'm glad they didnt buy chotta khatmal, gul or afretard. Aamer would have been nice though - he hasn't performed any stupid acts yet.

Disco dancer?
Kaif had been doing well in the domestic season all these years even after he retired from intl. cricket ... so he was bidded maybe.. anyways there was only one Indian player in that auction and so he was purchased because he was without any restriction .. Punjab had their whole purse unused and so they went for him maybe .. Kaif was also good U-19 (won T20 WC 2000) and domestic captain (UP won many Ranjis after he was appointed captain).. and KXIP have a bit of a problem with captain too.. I dont know but Preity might have had some plans in mind .. Mallya was also bidding a lot Anyways I think the only good win in the whole bidding was Pollard though the players bought at base prices were also good purchases

Precisely....Damien martyn' date=' in his peak, was more of a graceful bat rather than an aggressive stroke player. Now he is past his peak and added 38 to his age counter, I am not sure whether he would be of any other use to RR.[/quote'] I disagree! Time will tell

Guest DeveGowda
:fail: All the franchises had other ideas :hysterical:
Kaif had been doing well in the domestic season all these years even after he retired from intl. cricket ... so he was bidded maybe.. anyways there was only one Indian player in that auction and so he was purchased because he was without any restriction .. Punjab had their whole purse unused and so they went for him maybe .. Kaif was also good U-19 (won T20 WC 2000) and domestic captain (UP won many Ranjis after he was appointed captain).. and KXIP have a bit of a problem with captain too.. I dont know but Preity might have had some plans in mind .. Mallya was also bidding a lot Anyways I think the only good win in the whole bidding was Pollard though the players bought at base prices were also good purchases
Mumabi is lucky..but he is worth the price.... Even Morgan.kemp,perrera all good buys @ the price they sold... if no injury bond also worth the price..(only one year) but price payed to roach & parnel are too high.... Kaif i ma not sure...we are afraid here when Malya started bid :hysterical:

:two_thumbs_up: yayyy no Pakistani players. Means we can win the T20 WC again while your players will either be warming benches due to IPL injuries or getting smacked by other teams for yet another early exit. B->B-> Party time guys T20 champs once again.
sour grapes :finger: