IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

Guest DeveGowda
brc has the best pick imo,morgan is a finisher. edit.we also got meneria,hope they dont spoil the kid.
Absolutely...he can play all the games { Fill taylors place }....i hope they add mayank agarawal..it will help in case Robin start is Normal duty :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda

i think till KP & Ross back to team we can play Kallis,Morgan,Steyn and Merve...eiether morgan or Robin can take wicket keeping....:winky:

Guest DeveGowda
Does anybody think RCB will spoil Maneria's future . Playing alongside great test players in our team will only be a enriching experiance for them something that Virat Kohli openly acknowledged just last week in an interview.
Let him prove his ability first in U-19 world cup (just Not winning ..his actual performance)..it may not be easy for him to play him in playing 11 this year (unless RCB kept merve out or Kumble injured)

Shows u have no cricketing brain Kemp is a proven big hitter, an excellent fielder and a handy bowler - all traits to be a excellent T20 player Perera - we have seen how well he can hit and he is a decent bowler as well
what braindead incompetents like you don't(cannot) understand is these kind of players have limited strategic value. they are at best "limited matchwinners" in a blue moon. and australia and windies dominated cricket in all forms for over a decade without one world class allroudner! leave alone lesser allrounders like this! and kemp is not even at his prime.and perera has too little experience with just one gear. the players who make a difference are those who score runs and take wickets and not cameos! with players like albie,oram and flintoff anyway, these players were not all needed anyway .no rhyme or reason.that was my point if you are a fan of player playing cameos,it only shows your taste or lack of it :hysterical: the csk badly needed top class bowlers,. where are the priorities? and they had to play one less allrounder. not select two more!

Guest DeveGowda
what braindead incompetents like you don't(cannot) understand is these kind of players have limited strategic value. they are at best "limited matchwinners" in a blue moon. and australia and windies dominated cricket in all forms for over a decade without one world class allroudner! leave alone lesser allrounders like this! and kemp is not even at his prime.and perera has too little experience with just one gear. the players who make a difference are those who score runs and take wickets and not cameos! with players like albie,oram and flintoff anyway, these players were not all needed anyway .no rhyme or reason.that was my point if you are a fan of player playing cameos,it only shows your taste or lack of it :hysterical: the csk badly needed top class bowlers,. where are the priorities? and they had to play one less allrounder. not select two more!
Support RCB/DD/DC :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
With Morgan going to Bangalore, whats the best XI for :brc: ? Kallis/Jesse, uthappa/Mayank , kohli, pandey dravid, ross the boss,(we cant touch this man...Violence in chinnaswamy :hysterical: ) boucher/ Morgan ,(either Morgan or Robin can do keeping bit) Steyn/Van der merwe,(depending on pitch..we have to give as much as matches to steyn....) Pravin kumar/Mithun (wont make much difference between these 2 ) Vinay Kuma/Appannar, (depending on situation for Spin friendly pitches) kumble,
Where to put KP....how time changed from 2008 to 2010 :haha: i am very sad after 2008 Auction ..cursing Mallya,dravid and choru sharma... My dream team will be Play 7 bangaloreans..(may not be possible )

With Morgan going to Bangalore, whats the best XI for :brc: ? Kallis, uthappa/Mayank , kohli, pandey dravid, ross the boss/ Morgan , boucher, Van der merwe, Pravin kumar Vinay Kumar, kumble, mithun
i would like to phase out boucher ,it would awesome if morgan can fill in as the keeper.do you know how many games taylor will be absent for us?

Guest DeveGowda
i would like to phase out boucher ' date='it would awesome if morgan can fill in as the keeper.do you know how many games taylor will be absent for us?[/quote'] Whole of march (Aus tour) ..IPL strts on 12 march. 7 to 8 matches out of 14... (big trouble) Let us hope uttappa and kohli get into form....we can trust rahul to performa atleast 5 out of thi 8 games...

CSK love their all-rounders. Totally agree on your points about Kemp