IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

$2.75 million for Pollard..wtf? Was just watching the NDTV news and they reveal that Keiron Pollard went actually went for $2.75 million or 13 crores in the silent tie-breaker!!!!! - makes him the highest ever grosser! Also, KKR paid 1.3million for Bond!! Is Pollard actually worth that much?..*** man..even i feel miserable now!:sniffle: - Afridi you have company now:shakehands:

Guys, CSK has a decent Indian contingent. Dhoni, Badri, Raina, Vijay, Parthiv, Tyagi (One of their best additions I feel),Balaji. Badri is severely under utilised by Dhoni because both play a similar role. I feel that Badri should open along with Haydos. And Murali Vijay is a class act. Parthiv is worthless. Last season when Chennai was not doing well at one point they dropped Gony and Parthiv, included Tyagi and Vijay. It made a lot of difference. Dhoni lost the plot and brought Gony for Tyagi inexplicably. It was a horrible decision which cost us. If only we realised Badri's value. He should play at 3/4. Also Dhoni uses Morkel and Oram from 15-20. He plays from 6-15 and brings down the run rate set by Hayden. One of Oram or Morkel should play at 3/4. And they should go slam bang.

Was just watching the NDTV news and they reveal that Keiron Pollard went actually went for $2.75 million or 13 crores in the silent tie-breaker!!!!! - makes him the highest ever grosser! Also, KKR paid 1.3million for Bond!! Is Pollard actually worth that much?..*** man..even i feel miserable now!:sniffle: - Afridi you have company now:shakehands:
Worst part is only 75000$ goes to Pollard and remaining amount goes to Modi and his cronies.