IPL made fun of Pakistan by snubbing us: Afridi

Block hole

I agree that this could have been handled better. They should have made it mandatory for Afretard and the other jokers to be present there and instead of bats bearing their names, they would have been required to stand on the stage during the bidding process. I would have paid to watch the puppy dog "pleez massah pick me' expressions on the faces of Afterard, Bull, Mazzaq, Fakir, Banana and the Khatmals. :hysterical:

I agree that this could have been handled better. They should have made it mandatory for Afretard and the other jokers to be present there and instead of bats bearing their names' date=' they would have been required to stand on the stage during the bidding process. I would have paid to watch the puppy dog "pleez massah pick me' expressions on the faces of Afterard, Bull, Mazzaq, Fakir, Banana and the Khatmals. :hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Shilpa Shetty' date=' part owner of an IPL franchise, gave her reason and out rightly denied this reason, yet you chose to show us this source and add this was always on the cards. Is The Sun, you thesis reference ?[/quote'] are you forgetting that the report predicted this thing accurately????? soothsaying capabilities? :--D as for what people say in public,how does that become the gospel.its about presentability.

IPL's directive to the team owners most liekly would have come because the sports ministry either may not have guaranteed a reliable and timely visa process or outright rejected the pakistani players because they fear it woud give a impression of normalising ties . The IPL most likely acted on feedback from the sports minsitry and directed the team owners not to bid.

If pakistani players had any shame and dignity left in them they would have boycotted IPL when Pak government banned its players from participating in any tournaments in India. Which was symbolic gesture but their players still came begging to Modi as soon as IPL got shifted to South Africa. Poyz have started reminding me of hijras who show up uninvited to baby showers and refuse to go away without bakshish. :punter:

I agree that this could have been handled better. They should have made it mandatory for Afretard and the other jokers to be present there and instead of bats bearing their names' date=' they would have been required to stand on the stage during the bidding process. I would have paid to watch the puppy dog "pleez massah pick me' expressions on the faces of Afterard, Bull, Mazzaq, Fakir, Banana and the Khatmals. :hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:

BTW most amazing is the reaction of paki fans IPL1: This is good .. Afridi flopped cuz he wasnt playing for pak.. Tanno :hehe: did well IPL2: Modi is a clown , we dont want our players in IPL .... now we want .. ok ok .. I hate t20 .. boycott ... its all fixed .. WWE IPL3: cricket tamasha ... wont watch it .. oh afridi :dance: I wont mind watching , first edition was not too bad ... Oh how much is beast gonna make :nervous: ... oops :wall: back to wwe , hate t20 yada yada yada

BTW most amazing is the reaction of paki fans IPL1: This is good .. Afridi flopped cuz he wasnt playing for pak.. Tanno :hehe: did well IPL2: Modi is a clown , we dont want our players in IPL .... now we want .. ok ok .. I hate t20 .. boycott ... its all fixed .. WWE IPL3: cricket tamasha ... wont watch it .. oh afridi :dance: I wont mind watching , first edition was not too bad ... Oh how much is beast gonna make :nervous: ... oops :wall: back to wwe , hate t20 yada yada yada
Haha nice one...and the latest is that it will "unite" their team ahead of T20 World Cup especially against India :giggle::giggle: Says it all about their team that not getting some bucks from Indians is the only thing that "unites" their sorry team

You guys need to grow up, although it would have been quite interesting to see lots of English and for me particularly Pakistani involvement in the tournament, iI might have watched a couple of games, t's not one I'm going to bother with now. Does a domestic competition really matter to cricket fans? Not to me at least, never has. I have no doubt you guys will be chuntering on and on about this for a long long time, so have fun with it. Your inability to hold sensible cricket discussions is not good.

You guys need to grow up, although it would have been quite interesting to see lots of English and for me particularly Pakistani involvement in the tournament, iI might have watched a couple of games, t's not one I'm going to bother with now. Does a domestic competition really matter to cricket fans? Not to me at least, never has.
To a lot of your countrymen, yes it does .. including some netas , players , ex-players .. most of the fans.. etc
I have no doubt you guys will be chuntering on and on about this for a long long time, so have fun with it. Your inability to hold sensible cricket discussions is not good
lets see ! its been around 24hrs and its still funny ... :cantstop:

Cable operators in Pakistan plan to boycott the tournament to hurt Modi financially, i Don't think he cares, he's trying to organise free world wide streaming through youtube for the tournament poyz :fail: again
Oh man, Modi pwning these poyzzz left right and center :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Cable operators in Pakistan plan to boycott the tournament to hurt Modi financially, i Don't think he cares, he's trying to organise free world wide streaming through youtube for the tournament poyz :fail: again
Whaa? Cable whaa? The same advertising campaigns brought a paltry 500,000$ for Paks senior tour of New Zealand, what do these cable operators think theyre gonna make in broke and hungry Pakistan? Through just Pollards secret bid Modi stands to make 2million $ which is more than what the entire PCB + PCB's advertising revenue is worth right now.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: