No Pakistanis in IPL III 2010 - All related News/Views/Opinions

patriot

Whats pissing me off right now is the attitude of all and sundry including politicians and that good for nothing traitor SRK blaming the franchises and making the Paks look like innocent victims. Now that IPL4 is gonna have 500 players you can bet 90% of Paks will get a contract and earn INDIAN money.

Mr berry has confirmed there was a conspiracy. Not just that he is saying it was sinister. It is shaming India.
Drop it. He has no clue what happened or why paki players were not included. It was a business decision and the franchise owners decided not to risk them. No one forced them to. There have been quotes from people more important and people who are in the know, but this guys words are the truth? So STFU and dont bring conspiracy theories in.

Cannot understand why this being blown out of proportion, at the end of the day it's the franchise owners who didn't make the bids, and no one can question as to why they did not do so. And why are the paki's soo worked up about getting humiliated!!! The *****ing pwnage badshahs should be used to it by now, plus it's not like they have any diginity left in them anyway.

Cannot understand why this being blown out of proportion, at the end of the day it's the franchise owners who didn't make the bids, and no one can question as to why they did not do so. And why are the paki's soo worked up about getting humiliated!!! The *****ing pwnage badshahs should be used to it by now, plus it's not like they have any diginity left in them anyway.
I literally laughed like there is no tomorrow after reading this post :hysterical::hysterical:

"I have seen the graceful response of some Pakistani cricketers to the IPL auction fiasco"So they deserve to be back Another brilliant reason by another pro paki indian, our sports minster Gill I really do not know what he is about, all I see those pakistani players complaining about Hindus,bcci,government,franchises,modi.

"I have seen the graceful response of some Pakistani cricketers to the IPL auction fiasco"So they deserve to be back Another brilliant reason by another pro paki indian, our sports minster Gill I really do not know what he is about, all I see those pakistani players complaining about Hindus,bcci,government,franchises,modi.
Someone really needs to email that Tanveer video to our Home Ministry :two_thumbs_up:

Why the hell are our politicians getting involved!!!!!!!!! First they bloody say it's nothing to do with them as IPL is a seperate entity, then the idiots start making comments and questioning the auction. If Gill feels soo bad for them, then why doesn't the t.o.s.s.e.r buy his own franchise and field them with paki's. Seriously one word for this guy, C, star, star, T.