Mumbai Indians

Guest DeveGowda
Wrong wrong very worng....oxford is in London not in Mumbai :headshake: :P
Oh god bambi's cant even understand even small things..still they want CUP.. its oxford dictionary..dont abuse it too much....

Oh god bambi's cant even understand even small things..still they want CUP.. its oxford dictionary..dont abuse it too much....
DG.. yaar kin logo ke saath apna dimmag kharab kar raha hai yaar... their team is just a One man Army team .. take out SRT and the team wud be dead like a DODO..

Guest DeveGowda
DG.. yaar kin logo ke saath apna dimmag kharab kar raha hai yaar... their team is just a One man Army team .. take out SRT and the team wud be dead like a DODO..
These people and CSK guys are very good for some timepass..they will get riled very easily...:--D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Only english or hindi or hinglish pleej
magane, andhare nammali irruva bengaloorudhavaru, nannilii yenu antha yilla, summane ivanige chamak ashte. nodona yenu maduthhano. :--D:--D

Guest DeveGowda
MI has 7 out of the first 8 games at home.
Some local players can go home early..even before match finished...:hysterical:

magane' date=' andhare nammali irruva bengaloorudhavaru, nannilii yenu antha yilla, summane ivanige chamak ashte. nodona yenu maduthhano. :--D:--D[/quote'] 1. You come to our thread and support bevdas and 2. you quote my post and dont follow it... when will you bevdas grow up?? :dontknow: now beware you may be a bambi hunter....but there is Bal and Raj Thackery who are southie and northie hunter respectively...ab tumhara kya hoga???:nervous:

Guest Hiten.
Man' date=' bob, look at who's bowling to Sachin in that picture. :(([/quote'] Sigh, exactly what I thought when I saw that bastard in the pic :((. Btw tendy scored 78 in 33 balls (5 6s and 10 4s) :woot:
dilhara fernando so?
Arey bhai, WC'07 yaad hain ? Fernando has given his share of troubles to SRT :(( http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/35320.html?class=2;template=results;type=batting;view=bowler_summary