Mumbai Indians

Bravo and Pollard :woot: Bot hwill play today;s game My XI would be : Sachin Jaya Rayadu Tare Tiwary Bravo Pollard Nayar Bhajji Zak Malinga We are flexible enough to rotate our batting order as per the situation.If Nayar is no tpicked, Sathish may get another chance in.

This creates the headache which most kuptaans would die to have...the problem of plenty...pardon if i is going off topic..but i think there will also be another problem evolved with this...many of the youngsters who do not understand this will get their moral down when they are not selected..this can affect their performance when they are needed...the seniors will understand having experience in these kind of things..but i am worried about the effect on the youngsters

mumbai has the right combination... the fans should thank the think tank for picking and sticking with Tiwary and picking up ICL players, Satish and Rayudu, and Murtaza. There were initial reports that TP Singh had also gone with Mumbai so he must've been out due to stiff competition. Tare's role is there to go and get some quick runs and he has done it really well so far. Satish is a wonderful fielder and hits the stumps consistently. Bravo and Pollard add good all rounder options. The opposition has to take quick early wickets and put the pressure on the middle order to have a chance against this team.