Sohail Tanveer blames it on HINDU mentality

Raj_Royal

Agreed, that Tanveer is an idiot and should have not said crap like that, but then the filth and crap that I have seen against Islam on this forum is also there for everyone to see. There are some on this forum that will not let go a single opportunity to poke fun of Islam and what it teaches its followers and still expect others to respect your religion? there are idiots on both sides i guess...

Agreed, that Tanveer is an idiot and should have not said crap like that, but then the filth and crap that I have seen against Islam on this forum is also there for everyone to see. There are some on this forum that will not let go a single opportunity to poke fun of Islam and what it teaches its followers and still expect others to respect your religion? there are idiots on both sides i guess...
very well said :hatsoff:

Simply outrageous comment. This stupid guy is very much hurt for not getting any money and showed his foolishness. If I was in PCB I would ban and fine this jerk for good. And you guys need to stop generalizing here.
3 out of 3 people in program were openly racist and generalized a religion and you think we are the ones who are generalizing ?

So you are comparing what people do on this forum to this international player of yours ? :hysterical: and regardin islam bashing, people here bash the muslims causing havoc, but who in this world isn't bashing them :hysterical::hysterical:

Shocking! Truly shocking to see a player react like this. He might have shot himself in the foot for future IPL tournaments as well with this. Is money that important to these players? That they publicly pout and fume and generally look miserable that they did not get picked in the IPL? They are only selling themselves short here. I thought Ramiz Raja wrote a well balanced article on this subject. On the same note, what Modi and the rest of the teams are doing does not strike to me as fair. This appears to be concerted and agreed upon shunning of the Pakistani cricketers more than anything else.

This is not a one off incident, rather a reflection of the way pakistanis inculcate hatred of Hindus in their children at home and in schools. The late Indian diplomat and former National Security Adviser, JN Dixit recounted this incident when he visited the home of a pakistani friend.

My wife and I had gone to a Pakistani friend's residence on the day of Id in 1990. Some other relatives of this Pakistani friend were also present. A six-year-old girl belonging to that family wandered in and asked who "uncle and aunty" were, referring to us. When she was given the reply that we were from "Hindustan", this little child skipped us around chanting "Hindu Kutta", "Hindu Kutta" [Hindu dogs], to the deep embarrassment of my Pakistani friend.
Link: http://www.chowk.com/articles/4371 And this was in the home of a pakistani educated elite, so imagine what is taught about Hindus to children in rural areas in madarsas and schools.