Sohail Tanveer blames it on HINDU mentality

Raj_Royal

Tanno :whine: lol at the starting song :hehe: Dil tera kis nay toda :laugh: XI idiots :hehe: and after that they introduce Sohail Tanveer :hysterical: Hindus aise hain to pakis kaise hain :hmmm: world cup chin waya :rofl: India attacked lankans Hindu Bania .. :hehe: Im safe ... I iz a brahmin :pray: lol he is comparing this to wars with india ... :WTF: .... BTW they haz been PwNeD

This is the only reason why I didn't want them to play in IPL. They would have ran to India had they been bought, but as soon as they were shown the cold shoulder they came up with all the conspiracy theory. Go **** yourselves :reddy:

Just to correct the title. I just watched the full video as I was surprised that a cricketer is bringing religion into sports irrespective of anything. And Tanveer did not say anything except saying that it might have been influenced by politics. It was the sports journalist and the BKL anchor who were saying it.

Just to correct the title. I just watched the full video as I was surprised that a cricketer is bringing religion into sports irrespective of anything. And Tanveer did not say anything except saying that it might have been influenced by politics. It was the sports journalist and the BKL anchor who were saying it.
Tanveer did say that "Kya karain hinduon ki jaat ( or something similar) he aisi hai"

Tanveer did say that "Kya karain hinduon ki jaat ( or something similar) he aisi hai"
It is night and so I did not put much sound. It was on vol 1 of my laptop keyboard. Maybe I did not notice it. Saale they are nothing better than dogs. At least never expected cricketer to bring religion but it seems we are right in calling all Pakistanis terrorists and obnoxious people.

It is night and so I did not put much sound. It was on vol 1 of my laptop keyboard. Maybe I did not notice it. Saale they are nothing better than dogs. At least never expected cricketer to bring religion but it seems we are right in calling all Pakistanis terrorists and obnoxious people.
@4:20 .. PS: salon ki jali padi hai :rofl:

This is so damn funny. They are talking about war, boycotting world cup, hockey WC, cwg. I want to see it happening. Bagal mein choori, moon mein ram ram! They think India is full of Hindus while our Muslim population is more than their entire population. Why can't they ban showing Hindi movies? Stupid.