An idea for IPL III

gaurav92

An idea for IPL III  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care as long as gaurav92 makes zilch out of this

Dina, I beg you not to moan about the "bad policies" because you seriously ruin the fun. I do not want to pinpoint but thanks to you Rajiv has stopped his "Mohegan bets" edition. If you have problems with any rules or do not like the game, just don't bother participating in it. I really do not want to come across mean, but you take such games way too seriously and in the end ruin it for everyone.
ok.. upto you.. i was just telling my point of view.. my intention is only to make things better and fairer... and yeah. thanks for the advice.. even before you said it.. i stopped taking part in games that i feel are not fair.. i stopped paying rajeev's games even before he stopped it.. cos i felt it wasnt fair..

Any updates Varun/Rajiv ?
The idea was liked by everyone and hence Varun forwarded your request to Cricnfo super selector creator and he is trying to build such a format for us. A new section for it would be made also and since you started and gave the idea, so Rajiv is going to pm you all the details and the contact name and email id of that cricinfo guy. So clear your inbox and wait for few pms from Rajiv and Varun.